Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Business with Respect.
3/1/2007 7:44:28 AM
Not many people today know and practice the principle of doing business with respect for the client or customers.

They are instead arrogant and aggressive. But especially for online businesses, you can lose a customer by a click of the “mouse,” as fast you gain one, if respect for the client is absent.

When a business is successful, some owners tend to become careless and forget that they are successful because of the people who make them prosperous. This is whether the business is off-line or online in sports, movie entertainment, travel, financial banking, supermarket, advertisement and marketing, and so on…

In the 21st Century of online big, medium or small business, you can grow at a fast rate 100% or only 10%, but lose it all faster because your clients feels neglected or abused. For those who believe they are invisible, they are not very informed about the evolution and success/failure of different business. 

Today’s society of the internet and fast technology changes, require a new kind of service with great respect to keep clients as active participants in the business, and not just another sign-up number to show how many people are with the business.

If banks, for example, just had people who open an account with $25.00, but do nothing else, it is unlikely that they would be successful. Continued and increased savings and investments are important to there success. Likewise, if they ignore or disrespect the needs of the clients, they will just lose people and business as fast as their bad behavior unfolds.

So respect for clients is important and arrogance will not work in real business.

Good business success to you.            

Mike TaylorAdvertising/Marketing Associate and General Articles Writer.
+0
Carla Nunley

93 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Business with Respect.
6/30/2007 9:46:11 PM

Hi, my name is Carla Nunley.  I agree with you.  So many people have such poor people skills and my biggest pet peeve is that so often people only know what THEY have to say and as a result they are poor listeners.  Good listening skills is vital.  I also agree with what you said about the banks.  When I was looking for a bank to put my money in so many of them wanted x amt. of money.  More than I had at the time and I looked for nearly three hours until I found a bank who did not want my first born in order to open a simple savings account.

carla

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!