Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Another Bank, Another Scam!
7/1/2005 9:34:27 AM
Good Day all, It seems that " MY" Own Bank has been the Target of a phising scam! I recieved the email last night telling me that my account has been breached and to CLick here to change my account information.! Since it is the bank I use, I am not including the name. Due to the type of work I am in, Big Red Flags went up. I called the Bank this morning and they had me forward it too them. All is I can say is Thank the Lord I had enough information to know,Something wasn't right. I want to Stress to everyone, That you should get protected. Weather you buy it from me or someone else, Identity Theft Sheild is only $12.95 a Month, and well worth it!! This should be a gift to you and your spouse. Have a Great 4th Every One! Eileen
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Another Bank, Another Scam!
7/1/2005 9:41:47 AM

Hi Eileen Thank you for your invitation. Its terrible - and its just the begin ?? You are right we have to protect ourself - and our money ;-) Best Wishes and Regards --
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/1/2005 10:08:05 AM
Thank You Hans for visiting, You are so Right :)
+0
7/1/2005 1:00:32 PM
tank you for the invitation to the forum i was defradu it 2 months ago my bank account was closed we have to keep the eyes open a lot scammers are working in how theft our money tank you again
Alfred Delgado
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/1/2005 2:50:40 PM
I am sorry to hear that Alfred! That is exactly why the $12.95 a month is well worth it. Identity theft sheild will inform you of any suspicious activity going on in Your Name,They monitor for you and if necessary will send in the investigators, to help restore credit.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!