Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Urgent. Autistic Children Take Another Hit
2/23/2007 4:24:56 PM

Hello Lisa

Bless you My Friend. It is so good to hear from other advocates that are really trying to do something about autism.

All of the information that I copy and post regarding Autism, I do with the permission of the original publisher. I have been assured that if this information is copied and reprinted for the sake of autistic children and not for any commercial or personal gain, there is no problem with doing this.

Lisa, you are more than welcome to copy anything you like in my forums. It there is anything else I can do to help you get this message out please let me know. I will do anythng I can.

Occaisionally, someone will post a personal story about autism so if you want to publish the names of these people on yor publication, I would check with them first. Some people are more willing than ot5hers to have their names in print. As a rule, the only sources that I reprint are those of the organizations that I belong to such as N.A.A. Private informatin on my forums always remains private unless I get prior approval.

Thank you for what you are doing Lisa and if I can help you get some exposure I will be happy to. Just let me know what yo want published and I will put it up in all of my blogs and Networks.

Sincerly, Bill

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Re: Urgent. Autistic Children Take Another Hit
2/23/2007 4:37:03 PM

Hello Sheryl

Thank you very much for helping me get this information out. It is so important that people hear about these things. Feel free to copy nad paste any of my information on these forums. There is another thread or two in this forum about autism too. The more people we reach, the beter.

Thanks again Sheryl and if there is anything I can do to help you with this, please let me know.

Sincerly, Bill

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!