Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Person Below me (game)
2/24/2007 4:40:37 PM
Joe you got me there - I know I should drink more water - but have to admit I love my Diet Coke.... (off to bed soon, getting late here in the UK). The person below me has children? Sue
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/24/2007 4:40:59 PM

Hi Sue,

The person below me should be in Holywood.

Peace&Luv,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/24/2007 4:43:23 PM
Hi Marty and thanks for joining the forum :) In Holywood eh!!! hummm not sure how to answer that one.. perhaps I will leave it for someone else to answer as I already left a "Person below me" question... Love n stuff Sue
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/24/2007 4:56:10 PM

Hi Sue,

I meant that to be a compliment.You are a very pretty girl.

Best,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/24/2007 5:03:39 PM
Awww shucks!! that's nice, well thanks Marty... Catch you all tomorrow hopefully. Late here in the UK now... Sue :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!