Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Montgomery

140 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Jokes Thread
3/14/2007 7:27:52 AM

Ha Ha Sue:

Glad I never married a right or left handed woman....

My women use both hands lol.

Go ahead and post the second joke Sue. It is your forum so it flows according to what you want it to be.

But as for the Brits repossesing the USA.....

If you want it then you can have it. That means you get all the Iraqi's Bush permitted to come here, you get to feed all the illegal residents, and Bush and Blair can be room mates after all!

Oh and the Queen Mommy can give us all raises to compensate for all the money Bush has stolen from us. So go ahead repossess the USA. I just don't think you want us running thru your streets naked and being free spirited as most of the world sees us................. Abbey Road here I come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert

Ram_Industries Robert A. Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2007 5:14:09 PM
since I'm partly cowboy...

A cowboy goes into a bar, has a beer, walks outside and finds his horse has been stolen. He walks back into the bar, fires his gun through the ceiling. "Which one of you sidewinders stole my hoss?" he yells.

No one answers.

"All right, I'm gonna have one more beer and if my hoss ain't outside by the time I finish, I'm gonna do what I dun in Texas."

He drinks another beer, walks outside, and his horse is back. So he gets on it and gets ready to ride out of town.

The bartender walks out of the bar and asks, "Say pardner, what happened in Texas?"

The cowboy turns to him, and says, "I had to walk home."

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/14/2007 5:21:36 PM
oh very good Joe, like that one.

You have not given permission for my other joke yet, see the post at the bottom of page one of this thread for that.

Sue

PS getting late here in the UK guys, if you want to see this joke tonight, better get that permission in... then when I am innocently sleeping this side of the pond you can all form a posse (how do you spell that?) and linch me in the morning if you feel the need LOL.

+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/14/2007 6:02:11 PM

Hi Sue,

Post the joke.I give you permission.

Here is mine:  Barney, a 90 year old man is dying.His wife Sarah is at his side.Barney say's"Sarah you are alway's by my side sticking by me" Do you remember years ago when I broke my leg in a skiing accident,Sarah  you were there.Barney say's "And Sarah remember when I had that terrible automobile accident and suffered a concussion,Sarah you were there".And Sarah Barney say's "Remember when I went bankrupt in my business and lost all my money.Sarah you were there.Barney again say's And Sarah now that I have terminal cancer and I am dying Sarah you are here".Barney then opens his eyes wide,looks at Sarah and Say's.(Are you ready for this one) Scroll Down---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sarah ,would you like to know something? What  Say's Sarah--Barney Say's-----Sarah, "You Are Bad Luck!!!!!!!"

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2007 6:08:45 PM
Sue, post away!  It is your forum.  If you do something that requires a possie to chase you around, then so be it.  Might be good for the ol'ticker anyway.  :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!