Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Jokes Thread
4/2/2007 1:27:45 PM
Hi Kathy, nice to see you - love that funny as well.

OK Robert, I get it, once you move the first letter to the end, it spells the original word but backwards, very good :)

Do I get a gold star now? or maybe silver as I had to ask for a clue :)

Sue
+0
Robert Montgomery

140 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2007 7:03:57 AM
You want a Gold Star!!!!!! Sue in my humble opinion you deserve a diamond!!!!!!!!! Much more precious and beautiful than a Gold Star..... Bet that put a twinkle in your eye? ---------------------------------------------------------- A little boy was attending his first wedding. After the service, his cousin asked him, "How many women can a man marry?" "Sixteen," the boy responded. His cousin was amazed that he had an answer so quickly. "How do you know that?" "Easy," the little boy said. "All you have to do is add it up, like the Bishop said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer" ---------------------------------------------------------- Jill and John got married. John thought this would be a "marriage of the 90's" -- equal roles for equal partners. So, the first morning back from their honeymoon, he brought Jill breakfast in bed. Jill wasn't impressed with his culinary skills, however. She looked disdainfully at the tray, and snorted, "Poached? I wanted scrambled!" Undaunted, the next morning, John brought his true love a scrambled egg. Jill wasn't having any of it. "Do you think I don't like variety? I wanted poached this morning!" ---------------------------------------------------------- Real Story One morning I asked my now ex wife to make me 4 eggs for breakfast but they had to be done a certain way. I wanted 2 scrambled eggs, and 2 fried sunny side up eggs.... Wouldn't you know she fried the wrong 2 eggs? ---------------------------------------------------------- "Ever since we got married, my wife has tried to change me. She got me to stop drinking, smoking and running around until all hours of the night. She taught me how to dress well, enjoy the fine arts, gourmet cooking, classical music, even how to invest in the stock market," I told a friend of my wifes the other day "Sounds like you may be bitter because she changed you so drastically," remarked his friend. "I'm not bitter. Now that I'm so improved, she just isn't good enough for me." ---------------------------------------------------------- Do Spell Checkers really work? I halve a spelling checker, It came with my pea see. It plainly marks four my revue Mistakes I dew knot sea. Eye strike a key and type a word And weight four it two say Weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait aweigh. As soon as a mist ache is maid It nose bee fore two long And eye can put the era rite Its rarely ever wrong. I've scent this massage threw it, And I'm shore your pleased too no Its letter prefect in every weigh; My checker tolled me sew. ---------------------------------------------------------- Ram_Industries Robert Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
Ram_Industries Robert A. Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2007 8:03:10 AM
Awww Robert,

Thanks for my diamond, I will wear it with pride, just don't ask me to cook your eggs for you LOL...

Love the spell checker one, VERY CLEVER indeed.

Sue
+0
Robert Montgomery

140 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2007 10:43:21 AM
No, No, No eggs but I will ask you to make dinner for me to include the following please!!!! Sue here is your diamond-----> <><><> <><><><> <><><> <><> <> No ring to go with it but hey will you cook for me the following? Stilton Cheese Welsh Lamb Jersey Potatoes Cornish Clotted Cream Now the Stilton Cheese must be freshly made, the Welsh Lamb must be grilled, the Jersey Potatoes must have alot of garlic and the Cornish Clotted Cream must made into a batter type of cake, and fried to a nice golden brown... Not burnt, nicely GOLDEN........ This happened on April Fools day to me!!!!!! I like to eat Hard Boiled eggs.... with hot sauce!!!! Anyways, I made a dozen of hard boiled eggs the night before, wrote a letter H on each egg so others know it is a hard boiled and not a raw egg. Any way I woke up on April Fools day grabbed 3 Hard Boiled eggs and craqcked and ate 2 of them.... went and cracked the 3rd egg and it was raw!!!! I had egg all over the place since it splashed in my face on my bald head, on the table all over the floor...... Some one had removed one Hard Boiled egg and replace3d it with a raw egg..... I think it is time for payback!!!!! The person who did this to me is going to have a great day now.... They love to eat Hershey Chocolate bars... I will melt down some ex-lax mold it to look like the Hershey Bar re wrap the chocolate and place in their lunch bag for when they are at work..... Sorry a bit distasteful .... But PayBacks are best served COLD!!!!! Ram_Industries Robert Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
Ram_Industries Robert A. Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/28/2007 2:11:54 PM

Sue

I've been meaing to post this for some time now!

Neil

Procrastinator's Creed

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.

4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.

5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations. LOL - My fav!

6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

7. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.

8. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course l decide to change my mind.LOL - My fav2!

9. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.

10. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!