Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dear friends, come and join me this weekend. It will be great.
2/21/2007 11:55:18 PM

Dear friends,

I offer you a high qualified Weekend Seminar online to learn

everything you need to become a real professionell on selling- and auctionplatforms  like Ebay, Dubli, etc.

This is the Second Seminar after the January Edition.

We trained over 150 DubLi Customers and Business Associates with their Teams. We set up over 300 Sales Pages and many Participants started selling with in a week. We activated over 60 new customers on DubLi.

We also added 8 new active Business Associates to Participants' Teams.

If you order your ticket now, you will get 70 Resellerproducts, which already can be used during the seminar, to creat your own salespage.

If you setup your own salespage with Dubli till February 28 (which you will do during the seminar), you will get a BONUS of 100 € on your Dubli account.

DUBLI has another big advantage: Using this platform is completely free as a seller and buyer. Dubli is growing tremendously and starting to become the best alternative to Ebay. You do not need several portals to reach people all over the world, you have them all on ONE platform.

GO AN GET YOUR TICKET RIGHT NOW FOR LESS THAN 19$.

Normally your will be charged for a seminar like this with 400 to 500 $, have to leave your home and travel to another city, spending the night in a hotel with all the included costs.

Here you just sit in front of your PC and have no further cost than 15 €!

If you cannot participate the whole seminar, you will receive on your demand an audio version, to study everything again and again.

Look at my Seminar's Page and check the Agenda for the two days.

www.renate-schedl.de/yorgoo/dublicator.htm

Don't miss this chance to reach the goal of becoming a sales director within 90 days.

Come and get your ticket right now!

http://dubli.com/auktionsdetails.cfm?auctionID=194014

Never again, you will have such a chance for only 18.95 $ to get a 2 days seminar without leaving your home (read the agenda to find out, how much you will learn in these 2 days) + more than 70 reseller products you just can start selling on Dubli or E-bay or any other salesplattform and practice what you have learned.
There is much more you woll gain if you act before the 28th of February. Put your first salespage into Dubli (which you will during the seminar) and get 100 € on your Dubli-Account. This money you can use for all the little extras to improve the design of your salespage. With your more than 70 Resellerproducts you will habe to create a lot of salespages and will be seen by thousends of customers and visitors.

But that's still not finished. If you want to get your own shop at Dubli, you should do this before end of February. Up to then you get your shop for just 49 € for a total year. From march on, you will pay the same amount for just one month.

At the moment Dubli still is completely free of charge for sellers and buyers. There are only fees to be payed if you sold something.

Warm regards

Renate

To see my contacts and how you can reach me click here:

www.renate-schedl.de/skypecard_en.htm

http://renateschedl.ycademy.com/members/renateschedl/yorgoo.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renate Schedl The moment you learnt not to stick to things you will really be free! The Link Cloaker, List Builder & Profit Generator System I Use Myself Not Using It Is Like Living In The Stone Age! http://viralurl.com/mbmcenter Highly recommended
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!