Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Share Your Business Here
2/21/2007 8:12:59 PM

Share Your Business Here

Tell me and others what your promoting

and the benefits of your program.

Am Also Looking To add more programs From

Time To Time.

Robert Phillips

Are You Leveraging Your Promotinal
Efforts Or Are Your Wasting Them?

Hate MLM Recruiting?
How to Sponsor Dozens Free With
Magnetic Sponsoring. See How.
+1
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Share Your Business Here
2/21/2007 8:23:48 PM
MAKE MONEY NOW! It's as easy as 1,2,3... You know that women like to look good and that women love to buy jewelry. Well, why not blend the two together and help your friends, relatives and acquaintances look great with our jewelry. If you are like many of our other satisfied customers, you will find that family and friends will be quick to notice and to compliment you on your beautiful Sunshine Jewelry. They'll want to know where you found the exciting styles and designs that only Sunshine offers, and they may even wonder how much your glamorous, new jewelry costs. When this happens to you, you may want to consider becoming a Sunshine Master Distributor and start you own at home jewelry business selling to family, friends, neighbors and business associates. It's easy and it's fun to earn extra money as a Sunshine Master Distributor. We provide everything you need and show you, step-by-step, how to make sales and friends with Sunshine Jewelry. We'll send you everything you need to know and you can make the decision that can change your life. For just $6, you get the opportunity of a lifetime. You'll get our exclusive "Jeweler's Choice Discount Catalog". This special catalog does not have the Sunshine Jewelry name, address, or phone number. The backcover has space to put YOUR name, address and phone number, so that your customers buy from YOU. You don't have any inventory carrying costs as you only order the items that you sell. The cost of the jewelry to you is only (1/3) one third of prices printed in this catalog. (i.e. Jeweler's Choice Catalog says $30, your cost is ONLY $10 - a 200% profit). The next few months will provide you the best opportinity of the year to supply all your friends and relatives with all their holiday shopping needs. It's as easy as 1,2,3................... 1) Just wear and show your favorite Sunshine Jewelry 2) Take orders with your "Jeweler's Choice Discount Catalog" 3) Pocket up to 200% profit We back everything with our Lifetime Guarantee, so you can feel confident when you buy from us and sell to others. Your customers will look great, you will look and feel great and they will keep coming back for more. Jeweler's Choice Discount Catalogs are available as follows: 1 for $6 each 2 for $10 ($5 each) 5 for $20 ($4 each) http://www.sunshinejewelry.com www.sunshine.jerkydirect.com www.acaiplus.com/sunshinefree call toll free 1-800-767-4469 for a catalog
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+1
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 8:24:02 PM
Hi,
The content blow is about a book that we all need to have.
Nan

Here is your opportunity to gain first hand knowledge from the pros in all three advertising and marketing medias. Today you can begin to learn how those in Radio, Television and the Print Media train their sales teams. Plus, you'll be shown the techniques to create responce driven ad copy that broadcasters use - ad copy filled  with ' trigger words and phrases. '

* Learn how to conduct retail field studies to enhance your business on line or off. 

* Understand how one concept turned controversy into thousands of dollars in return business. ( Chapter 5 - page 20 )

* Learn the truth about how those in the entertainment industry market their products and why you need this information. ( Chapter 10 - page 36)

Business Professionals and Educators agree on AMI'S Marketing Manual !

" This is a no non-sence look at how those in the media do what they do best. By using this information I was able to book a cruise for my customers in less time than ever before. "

Geketa Holman - HOLMAN WORLDWIDE TRAVEL

" My sales staff uses this manual to assit our entire list of clients, retain old business, and at the same time experience an increase in commissions."

Robert G. McGinley - ADWAY Advertising

* College students can benefit from this training manual

" A must read for my students who major in Business Administration."

Dr. Gordon Myer, PH.d.

THIS IS THE VERY SAME MANUAL USED TO CONDUCT A LIVE SEMINAR IN WASHINGTON DC AND ATTENDED BY HUNDREDS OF MEDIA PROFESSIONALS. IT WILL BE LIKE HAVING YOUR VERY OWN SEMINAR HAPPENING EVERY TIME YOU STUDY ANYONE OF THE 22 CHAPTERS IN THIS HIGHLY ACCLAIMED 85 PAGE PUBLICATION.

* It will improve your business, increase you potential for success and assist you to increase your profit margin!

A.M.I.’s Advertising and Marketing Manual

Order your copy today ! 

AMERICAN MEDIA INTERNATIONAL (AMI) will donate $10 US from the total sale of this marketing manual to assist Pediatric Cancer Research.             

+1
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 8:29:57 PM
I'm back with a must have. Between AdlandPro and this one. we have all the tools to run our business.

Come On In.

It's GREAT in here!

+1
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 8:33:52 PM

HI ROBERT,

JERKY DIRECT -WHAT YOU GET FOR $12.

RICH'S JERKY DIRECT
http://drich1945.jerkydirect.com

• FREE Personal E-Commerce Internet Storefront
• FREE Personal Website Domain Name
• Merchant Services (Credit Card transactions)
• Back Office - view your organization
• Marketing Tools
– Flyers, Business Cards, Letterhead and Envelopes
– Sales & Marketing Ideas, Upcoming Events, Apparel
• We Handle Your Customer Service and all shipments to your customers
• Free Shipping * * * * * Free Shipping
• Commissions Paid Monthly - NO CHECK FEES!

* *YOU CAN EARN MONEY 3 WAYS: Passive Residual Monthly Income + Earn from Wholesale and Retail Sales**

JERKY FLAVORS | 100% FREE SHIPPING

JERKY DIRECT BAGS -

Beef Jerky
Beef Stix Fajita Two 4 oz Bags
Beef Stix Habanero "Hot" Two 4 oz Bags
Beef Stix Original Two 4 oz Bags
Beef Stix Peppered Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Extra Tender Original Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Slab Style Original Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Slab Style Peppered Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Slab Style Teriyaki Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Tender Hickory Smoked (low carb) Two 4 oz Bags
Organic Beef Jerky Slab Style Original Two 3 oz. Bags
Organic Beef Jerky Slab Style Peppered Two 3 oz. Bags
Organic Beef Jerky Slab Style Sweet & Spicy Two 3 oz. Bags
Organic Beef Jerky Slab Style Teriyaki Two 3 oz. Bags
Savory Beef Steak Sticks Original Two 4 oz Bags
Savory Beef Steak Sticks Peppered Two 4 oz Bags

Buffalo Jerky
Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Original Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Peppered Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Red Hot Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Sweet & Spicy Two 3.5 oz
Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Teriyaki Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky Shredded Hickory Smoked Two 4 oz.
Natural Buffalo Jerky Slab Style Original Two 3.5 oz
Natural Buffalo Jerky Slab Style Peppered Two 3.5 oz
Natural Buffalo Jerky Slab Style Teriyaki Two 3.5 oz

Turkey Jerky
Natural Turkey Nuggets Original Two 4 oz Bags
NEW Natural Turkey Jerky - BBQ Two 3.65oz bags
NEW Natural Turkey Jerky - Original Two 3.65oz bags
NEW Natural Turkey Jerky - Teriyaki Two 3.65oz bags

Fruit Stix
Fruit Stix - Berry Blend Two 3.65oz bags
Fruit Stix - Blueberry Two 3.65oz bags
Fruit Stix - Pina Colada Two 3.65oz bags