Menu

Promote
Do you Want Wealth and Prosperity in Your Life ?
2/21/2007 3:28:05 PM

Dear AdLandPro Community Member,

Do you have Dreams or Goals of becoming Wealthy and Prosper, of attaining Financial Freedom and Success in Life? If you are like me and the answer is yes, this is your lucky day!

I have found a system that can guide you towards your Dreams and Goals. A system that anybody can use, whatever its situation in life.

The Prosperity International System … http://www.1stStepToFinancialFreedom.com

Whether you need additional knowledge and inspiration or an additional income stream (or both), the Prosperity International System is what you need to achieve everything you want in life … and more!

Knowledge:

It all begins with our flagship product, "The Ultimate Wealth and Prosperity” package. Sure, many claim it – but only one company has it …

It's the most dynamic wealth education, personal development & income building system ever offered in one package. It's a complete guide to success for every aspect of your life, helping you to be personally balanced, financially wise and investment savvy.

This isn't just a few “free downloads” you can find all over the Internet either. These are REAL “hands on” products. You’ll actually be receiving an amazing amount of useful and life changing resources in your “Ultimate Wealth and Prosperity” package. Some of the many items include: wealth creation, personal development, investment, real estate, business building and wealth management DVD's, books, and CD's.

It’s a complete learning system from some of the world's foremost experts & trainers, including:

* Bob Proctor

* James Ray

* Robert Allen

* Denis Waitley

* Brian Tracy

* Mark Victor Hanson

* Dolf de Roos

* Deepak Chopra

* Zig Ziglar

* Donald Trump

* Dan Kennedy

* Corey Rudl

* Steven K. Scott

* Ted Nicholas …

and many more …

Sure, there are good individual books, like Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich.  And some people have “cracked the code” to one narrow part of success.  But this is the first time the entire spectrum of success materials has been painstakingly fitted together into one comprehensive system.

For more details on the amazing “Ultimate Wealth and Prosperity” package, go to my Website and enter your name and e-mail address to access to all the details and get a FREE eBook.

http://www.1stStepToFinancialFreedom.com

Income:

The Prosperity International Affiliate Income Program is not a multi-level marketing program, nor is it a pyramid, gifting or matrix scheme. It's a time-tested system for generating solid income by offering real educational and inspirational products and services to the many millions of consumers looking for these items.

Working just a few hours each week from your home or office, you could earn the kind of money that will enable you to reach all of your personal goals, and attain tangible financial independence.

Prosperity International Affiliate Income Program is, in many ways, similar to a franchise ownership; like fast food restaurants, dry cleaners, sporting goods stores and consumer electronics retail outlets.

The main difference with Prosperity International is that you have the opportunity to generate for yourself a very sizeable franchise-style income, without the need for the customary six figure plus franchise investment. You won’t have to work long hours, source retail locations, employ and manage staff, run up costly overhead, or do any traditional selling, cold calling or prospect chasing.

When you join the Prosperity International, you receive the tools, the education and the vehicle to create the life that, up until now, you have only dreamed about.

For more details on the amazing Prosperity International Affiliate Income Program, go to my Website and enter your name and e-mail address to access to all the details and get a FREE eBook.

http://www.1stStepToFinancialFreedom.com

Remember, the Prosperity International System offers you Knowledge and Inspiration or an additional Income opportunity or both. You decide what you need!

Go check out my Website right now! You will not regret it!

I look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you towards you Goals and Dreams.

Kind regards,

Rene St-Pierre

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!