Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Recipe ! Come post !
2/20/2007 3:09:54 PM
TOMATOES with FETA CHEESE and BUFFALO shredded jerky ~ ! 2 Medium Tomatoes Dash of sea salt, ground pepper 1/4 cup of crumbled feta or shredded mozzarella cheese 2 tablespoons chopped pitted ripe olives 1 medium green onion chopped Sprinkle with Hickory Smoked Shredded Buffalo Jerky Cut tomatoes in half and arrange on oven proof dish, mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over tomatoes... cover and put under preheated broiler for 2 minutes, watch carefully to take out when toasteee brown and melted cheese ! or eat as cold salad ! mmm a healthy meal ! Shredded buffalo is great to put in omelets, potatoes, soups, beans, casseroles.... anything thing you would use bacon in for flavoring! Deeeeeeeeelicioussssssss ! ! ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Recipe ! Come post !
2/20/2007 3:10:44 PM
A wish of warmth and sunshine to brighten your day ! From Sunny Albuquerque, New Mexico ! "I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning."~ J.B. Priestly (1894-1984) English author With each new day comes the chance to start again; to dustourselves off and begin anew, filled with fresh reserve and determination. Each day we live is a precious gift. It is up to us to treat it so. May you always find the magic tucked within the folds of each new day.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Recipe ! Come post !
2/20/2007 3:11:49 PM
Thank you Patricia B for this one : SLOW COOKER COWBOY STEW (using meat products from Jerky Direct) INGREDIENTS 2 bags Signature Series Steak Sticks (From Jerky Direct) cut into 2 inch pieces 4 potatoes - unpeeled, cut into 1 inch pieces 1/2 cup chopped onion 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans in barbecue sauce DIRECTIONS: 1. IN 3 1/2 TO 4 QUART SLOW COOKER, MIX BEEF, POTATOES, ONION, SALT AND PEPPER. Spread beans over mixture. 2. Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until beef and potatoes are tender. (my own preference. I would add 2-3 carrots and 2-3 stalks Celery - both chopped in 1 inch pieces. And I would also add a couple chopped up Roma Tomatoes to this stew! I like my vegtables.)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!