Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro 9
2/21/2007 10:04:45 AM

Hi Rose, Jenny and V!

I love seeing my friend Jo and her array of crafts-womanship!  Whoops - I forgot I have to go back and click on the socks.

Thanks for sharing and Jo I absolutely love your direcotry and all you have there!

Judy

+0
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/21/2007 11:15:55 AM

Hi Judy!

Thanks so much for coming to see my exhibit. I'm so glad you love my directory, and one day soon, I hope to see a craft article from you LOL.

By the way Congratulations on Person of the Week!!! I was so glad to see you there.

Blessings,

Joanne

+0
2/21/2007 9:41:40 PM
Very nice work! I too am a crafty person I know how to do everything you have mentioned except the tatting. I would love to learn that, it is a lost art and I manage a craft store so it would come in handy to teach my clients! thanks for  great ideas !
+0
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/22/2007 7:55:24 AM

Hi Susan,

I'm glad you stopped by the exhibition!

I have tatting instructions on my site at http://www.joannes-crafts.com if you want to learn! There are some patterns as well - very antiquated patterns, but patterns none the less LOL. I hope you'll come for a visit - and take a look at the Crafts Article Directory too http://www.joannes-crafts.com/index.php. You might find some information on other crafts there.

Blessings,

Joanne

+0
Rosalind Brinson

82 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/24/2007 2:16:01 PM

I love Joanne's socks! The color patterns are whismical. My mother crochets now, and completed a bed spread.

Thank you ladies for introducing Joanne to us.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!