Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Life is Not Easy, or Is It?
2/18/2007 7:51:57 PM
When life is a challenge, what do you do to keep your head above water?
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Life is Not Easy, or Is It?
2/18/2007 9:32:59 PM
Great to see you James, nice question. Hmmmmmm I draw nearer to God. My implicit faith in HIM keeps me afloat !!! there is nothing I cannot achieve if I have HIS GRACE upon me, and I believe with all my heart I do have that. Bless you James Pauline R
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 9:52:15 PM

Hi James,

My first answer would always be to say a prayer of Gratitude  :-)

Ironically, I was just in a site that I thought was awesome so when I saw your forum I just went back so I could share this:

Wgday2
* artwork by Elizabeth Yelland *

You see, Gratitude is the wisdom of the heart,
allowing us to let GO and GO on. This message is even
reflected in our symbol of Gratitude - spelled out right
before our eyes, and yet only those with hearts to see
will receive its message.

Gratitude is truly a Master Key, opening all doors of
possibility, by assisting our ability to re-cognize,
re-program, and re-create our reality - by beginning
within.

Thanks for a great forum, and God bless,  Jill

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 1:40:43 AM

Hi Jim,

Great to hear from you.

If I am feeling, as I have recently, that life is dragging me along by the hair I don't just stop.

You see, when you are being dragged along you are passing solutions but just can't reach them. To dig in your heels just gets you to stop some place you don't want to be.

Share your problem without complaining, I know that you can all do that.

By calling out for help........... 

'I'm being dragged along, out of control, Help!'

............you invite others to join you in slowing down whatever is dragging you, and the combined effort and wisdom not only helps you to stop but gives you support when you do. You can all then face the problem together.

I know that you have the biggest and best breakman on your side Jim and he knows just who to ask to join your team. He rarely does all the work because he knows that you all will learn from the experience.

So my advice to anyone who feels that they are drowning in the sea of life is:

Look for the life aids, don't be afraid to ask for one to be thrown to you and enjoy the joy of others when they finally bring you ashore.

Our friend has mentioned gratitude, quite agree, there is a place for this while you are struggling and an even bigger place when you land.

Your forum in itself offers a life aid to many and some of those who benefit you will never know, BUT HE WILL,

God Bless you.

Roger

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 2:18:04 PM

Hi Pauline, your faith is uplifting and an inspiration to me!!  Sometimes we forget how short life is, and I often find myself trying to go it alone. Footprints in the sand sums it up. Often times when we are down, the Lord is there waiting for us to let Him help. He wants to lift us up and carry us to a better place. My grandfather's favorite text was this: "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13 I claim that promise also!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!