Menu

Promote
Create the Life You Truly Want
2/17/2007 7:49:46 AM

THE SECRET was featured on:

• The OPRAH Show (2 episodes this February)
  • CNN's Larry King Live
  • The Ellen Degeneres Show

People around the world have been talking about a movie so powerful that it can change the course of your life. This movie, The Secret, was created by Australian Rhonda Byrne, and she says that if you follow its philosophy, you can create the life you want—whether that means getting out of debt, finding a more fulfilling job or even falling in love.

It's making headlines around the world-- and buzz just keeps building.  Some say it's the secret to creating the life you truly want -- losing weight, making money, find love.  See why people everywhere are talking about The Secret.

One of the teachers of "THE SECRET" is Bob Proctor of Life Success Productions, a life coach and was the one featured on Larry King Live and the Ellen Degeneres show.

CLICK HERE TO KNOW THE MYSTERY of THE SECRET

Spend a little time with me! Discover The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet.
New Reply
+0
Re: Create the Life You Truly Want
2/25/2007 4:49:53 AM

Hi everyone!

Sorry for technical glitz in the links of my previous post. 

If you like to watch the videos about "The Secret" just go to Google Videos and search:

LARRY KING LIVE "Beyond Positive Thinking" Part 1 (5 videos)  and Part 2 (5 videos)

OPRAH "The Secret" Revealed
OPRAH "The Huge Reaction"

ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW "The Secret" 
(Parts 1 & 2)

Just click the titles below and you'll get there this time.  :)
Know the MYSTERY of THE SECRET here: 

CLICK NOW : BOB PROCTOR LIFE SUCCESS PRODUCTIONS
Note: Please select Home in the Menu and you'll see "The Secret" logo or image.  Click the logo to get there!

Thank you for this opportunity to share!  Have an abundant life!

Namaste,
Nettz

Spend a little time with me! Discover The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!