Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
My Services
2/16/2007 11:08:51 AM

Hi All,

I wish to share all my current services and sites in one place .

JOELEEs Services:

JOELEEs Wholesale Marketing Program: Your Ads and/or Banners will be seen by 1,000's of JOELEEs WHS Customers, Merchants and Visitors hourly as often as you would like This Area manages banner ads for your site. Starting with 2000 banner ad impressions Free

JOELEEs Wholesale Web Design : Web site/page designed by JOELEEs Wholesale Web Design? Let us create your design template or ours Low cost high Quality pages to fit your needs and desires.

JOELEEs Wholesale Retail & JL Free Classifieds: Were JOELEEs now Offers for all to, view or post online ads without any cost and No fees to Buy or Sell we are offer this opportunity for the world to profit from .Signup as a Partner to list your products ,or as a Affiliate and Earn Cash on ever sale ,build a down line and earn more !

JOELEEs Wholesale Public Forum Public forum to view/post, views ,advertise links, scripts, tools, discussions, opportunity’s, Feel free to share Please not any adult content or required age requirements post or links will be deleted and user banned . No warnings given... enjoy !

JOELEEs Wholesale:  Features Unique Decorative & Personal Gift Items For Men, Women, Children, Mom, Dad and Collectors . Wholesale Priced Items for all Holidays ,Home, Office, Gardens and much more. Updated regularly with new merchandise. We're here to bring the finest customer service to your doorstep. Customer Service is the Major part of JOELEES WHS, we understand ... a strategy is needed to keep a smile on customer faces

Please Feel free to contact me if you have any concerns or need any help. Have A Great weekend  :-) Lee

+0
Re: My Services
2/16/2007 12:58:51 PM

Hi Everyone

I would just like to add that I am a member and a sponsor.

Lee is doing a wonderful job and anyone who has anything product to sell should join us.

aweston39

Westons Jewelry & Gift Emporium

http://aweston39.ecarter.com

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/16/2007 3:10:20 PM

thanks lee, i added my ad.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/19/2007 5:24:22 PM

Hi April & Don,

Always a pleasure to see you , Don  I  see you have find use for our Free Classifieds  Business  link cool post away my friend, shout out if you need any help   :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!