Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Fiber, IBS, and Fibromyalgia
5/2/2007 12:38:41 PM

Hi again Donna,

Here is the link to the glutathione booklet:  http://www.ask2see.com/Imm/glutbooklet.pdf

I am also including a testimonial that I have on file.  It may help you and others make the decision to try Immunocal (HMS 90 in Canada) and experience the relief that others are getting. 

Fibromyalgia
Immunocal has changed many lives for the better. 
Henry C. shares a personal experience:

"I suffered from eczema for several years, during which neither conventional nor alternative methods helped. I was given cortisone ointments by allopathic and herbal preparations by Chinese doctors. The symptoms improved somewhat but the disease persisted. After about seven months into taking Immunocal, the eczema cleared up completely. Prior to that I also had to watch what I ate carefully. For example, shell fish and vegetables of the nightshade family would cause the eczema to flare up. I now enjoy all of these and other previously restricted foods freely.
I had fibromyalgia starting in 1992. The pain was so intense that both of my arms were almost immobilized. Again nothing from western or Orinental medicine helped. I took a product consisting of noni juice from Tahiti. I was 75% healed when I began to take Immunocal. Within six months I was 95% healed. I was at a plateau for the next two years.
About a year ago, I started to take a product called Juice Plus+. Now I no longer have any pain. Although I cannot say that any one of these three products or the combination of them did the total healing, I can say that IMMUNOCAL certainly made a big contribution to the healing process. The cause of my fibromyalgia is believed to be a result of the so called Gulf War syndrome. I was in Kuwait as an oil fire consultant a week after the war. There are other more general benefits such as not getting colds or flu and reduced allergy sensitivities.
"On the fourth day of taking Immunocal, I remember thinking that I felt no different , but at 8:30 that night I got out of my car like I was twenty one, full of energy. It was an incredible feeling especially considering the fact that I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome due to my rheumatoid arthritis. On day seven my hands looked and felt normal. They had looked like lobster claws, red, swollen, and painful. I must have looked at my hands every ten minutes for the next week with a big smile. Amazing!!
What happened about three weeks ago , six months after I started taking Immunocal, inspired me to tell my story. My psoriasis started to disappear, after thirty-six years. I had tried everything I could think of, even the doctors told me nothing would ever work, I still tried. The only thing they could recommend was a $65.00 tube of cream about three inches long that had no effect at all. It's fun to watch my immune system kicking butt!! I am fifty-seven, and feel like a young man again!
PS. The Magistral works also. Eight days after I started using the products my nightly trips to the bathroom stopped. When I ran out of Magistral it started again. I reorder, three days latter, a restful sleep and has continued. Never will be without it again."

If you have any further questions or would like to try the product please contact me at murielholladay@gmail.com.  

Regards,
Muriel

+0
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Immunocal info, as requested
5/2/2007 1:00:14 PM

Hi Leanne,

The above diseases, as is nearly every disease known to man, are all linked because people experiencing the illness all will have low levels of glutathione.  Third party studies and clinical and laboratory studies all show this.   

The benefits of raising the body's glutathione levels is backed by third party studies, clinical and laboratory trials and thousands of peer reviewed research articles have been published in medical journals around the world.

Immuncal is undenatured whey product that will provide your body with the building blocks it needs to make sufficient amounts of glutathione, thus enabling the body to heal itself.

Some autoimmune diseases are:  Lupus, CFS, Rheumatiod arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Lou Gehrig's disease, Grave's disease, Multiple sclerosis, Scleroderma.  And there are others of course, this is just a partial list.

Dr. Jimmy Gutman has a book out called, GSH (Glutathione) Your Body's Most Powerful Protector.  It is well worth the read.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Regards,

Muriel H

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fiber, IBS, and Fibromyalgia
5/3/2007 12:07:05 AM
Thanks for the link to the booklet Muriel. I just downloaded it and am looking forward to reading it.
DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!