Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Action may not always bring happiness...
6/29/2005 12:20:22 PM
"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." Benjamin Disraeli
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Action may not always bring happiness...
6/29/2005 12:39:02 PM
Benjamin, do you get the Daily Motivator from Ralph Martson?? If you do, read the GETTING IT DONE for May if you didn't, and let me know and I can send it to you... Linda/CMAS, BS, RN YAHOO IM - BizNurse2001
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2005 1:04:12 PM
Hello Bogdan my friend,Will be leaveing here tomorrow for washington to take son home to his area of living,It will be nice to sleep in real bed,well on action may not always bring happiness,I think if one goes into action with giving heart no matter what the out come is there can still be happiness,in just knowing that you took the leap of faith.thanks,your friend,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/29/2005 6:27:32 PM
Greetings and a Great Day to all ALP members and friends, While there are exceptions to every rule, I belive what Mr Disraeli was referring to, is happiness very rarely happens on it's on to those who just sit upon a rock and do nothing but waiting for it to come along. In life if you want something to happen, be it happiness, success, or whatever, you must take action and do Something.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/29/2005 7:53:40 PM
Hello Bogdan and All here at AdlandPro. So very True. Thank You for Always Motivating and Inspiring us All. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!