Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
if you are looking for 24 hour unique traffic.
2/13/2007 7:56:41 AM

This surf site offers 24 hour unique visitors

based on ip address

http://www.unique-surf.org/?r=189

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: if you are looking for 24 hour unique traffic.
2/13/2007 9:08:46 AM

Hi Bill,

Iadmire your research in grubbing the good ones from the pile, however, I see mention of a surf bar.

Is this surf bar always on your screen, can you turn it off or is it just inside the site?

I ask as I wont have anymore clutter onscreen when I am surfing 24/7 unless I want it.

Roger

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2007 9:52:46 AM

Hi Roger

Good question and the term is a bit miss leading.

It is just the normal open a browser window and go to your surf link job.

You can use the surf link without logging in although they say there will be extra bonuses inside your account area at times so it would be advisable to log in now and again to see if there are any.

Once you have signed up you log into your account and click on  the link " your personal surfbar link".  then copy and paste the link into a browser window to start surfing.

This is simply a standard surf url  so when you want to surf you go to that url  when you want to stop close the browser window you were surfing in.

Like you I have enough cr*p on my screen without extra so wont use or recommend anything that would add to it unless it was really exceptional.

By the way thank you for the compliment. I try to bring only the good things although I am not infallable.

OH and I didnt mention you can join for FREE and as far as I can see stay FREE.

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2007 1:19:00 PM

Hi Bill!

Thanks for sharing this link...

Have a pleasant day...Steven.

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 2:51:15 PM
Hi Bill,

I've just been to check it out.  It offers an option to add your site in German!  Which looks to me be a good way of getting some extra traffic to the German version of my angel site.  So I've joined up.

Hey - is there anyone out there that can me help with the instructions in German?  I got the link to the angel site "auf deutsch" included and then got stuck on the rest of the instruction. lol!

Thanks for the tip - I know if you recommend it, it wont put "weevils" in my computer!

Love
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!