Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Here are some clinical study reports on various diseases.
2/12/2007 8:00:32 PM
http://www.nutritionadvisor.com/clinical_studies.htm
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Here are some clinical study reports on various diseases.
2/14/2007 10:16:03 PM

Welcome to my forum Muriel. Thanks for the link to clinical studies.

DonnaZ

+0
7/10/2007 8:46:32 AM

Hi Muriel!

Wonderful infos on this site, i am Fibro but also Biologist, with specialty in Physiology ( study of the good functions of the organs and pathologies also).  This site is very useful for me, i am consultant.

- The site i surf often is from USA, National Library of Medicine & Health:  www.PubMed.org

* I got this site when i was reading on the Benefits of Fucoidan, an extract from brown seaweeds.

We can get fucoidan in juice like "Original Limu".  My quebec friend after surgery of prostate cancer started with Limu and back from Texas offered me 2 bottles for my Fibro.  He was knowing, I stayed in "bed" all winter !!  Even my Soya proteins and Soya milk, i was not able to digest it anymore...

My Fibro is now more "under control", 2-6 ounces/by day of Limu drink gives me: good sleep, less fatigue & weakness, digestive problems disappear  (GERD & IBS) step by step, i started to eat FOOD again and no Fibrofog for now !!  I cannot believe: i can read and speak like a normal person again !! ...and not look too "foolish" finally !!  I can walk again and soooon i am sure i will drive my car !!

Good Day! Dania, close Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Email me: dery1313@yahoo.ca

for LIMU infos, contact BOB, or his Limu site:

www.limuquebec.originallimu.com

Health is Happiness !! Fibromyalgic but... Active
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2007 11:29:44 PM
Hi Dania, It is nice to meet you. Thanks for posting in my forum. I am glad to hear that the Limu helps your fibromyalgia. I went to a meeting about Limu Juice but didn't have the money to get on autoship. I hadn't heard about anyone I know using it and getting the benefits you mention. It is great when someone finds something that actually helps them feel better and more able to function. Thanks for the helpful links too. DonnaZ
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2007 11:32:19 PM
Thanks for the links Muriel. I sent the information to my son, since there were several studies on whey protein. He uses that product to supplement his protein intake. DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!