Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Age just a number ?
2/12/2007 12:32:47 PM

AGE Just A Number ?

I bought some of that "Gingkori" that’s supposed to improve your memory, but I forgot where I put it.

You don’t know real embarrassment until your hip sets off a metal detector.

You know you’re getting older when you bend over in the morning to tie your shoes and realize you didn’t take them off the night before.

The biggest disadvantage of old age is that you can't outgrow it.

The most frustrating thing about getting older is that every time you see an expensive antique, you remember one just like it you once threw away

Let's face it, traveling just isn't as much fun when all the historical sites are younger than you are.

You know you're past your prime when every time you suck in your gut, your ankles swell.

I don't like to do things now that I did 20 years ago–like look in the mirror.

I'm middle-age, middle-class, and middle-of-the-road. I feel like that white stuff in the middle of an Oreo.

Heck, I don't feel a day older than I did a hundred years ago.

Sometimes I feel old enough to be my own father.

I'm suffering from Mallzheimer's disease. I go to the mall and forget where I parked my car.

You know you're past your prime when you start getting air-guitar elbow.

Age always corresponds inversely to the size of your multi-vitamin.

My neighbors have been married for 60 years. They look like identical twins. One of them wears a dress. I don't know which one.

Scary  some of these  remind me off someone ..............ops  "ME"    lol  Have a  Great week :-) Lee

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Age just a number ?
2/12/2007 1:04:37 PM
Hi Lee...
Grrrrreat stuff!!
One of the key components is keeping a "sense of humor" I believe.
You have an abundance...Love your forums...I always associate with positive people who can make a difference just by being themselves.
Have a pleasant day...your friend Steven.
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/12/2007 3:19:37 PM

HI LEE, BEEN TRERE DONE THAT.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/12/2007 3:40:33 PM

Amen Steven,

As the old saying goes and used still today " You are who you hangout with "  Gods speed  :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/12/2007 3:43:30 PM

Don,

My Friend your never alone ,as so many of us Have lol  :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!