Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Beautiful Hinged Eggs, Bunny Figurines, and Music Boxes!
2/11/2007 12:46:17 PM
Check out these wonderful Easter, Mother's Day, baby, or just because items from
The San Francisco Music Box Company!

Beautiful photo cube, waterglobe, music boxes, hinged eggs, and figurines.

A perfect gift for yourself or loved one!

Until March 26th,
get 15% off any purchase of $50 or more
with coupon code SF15X7.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Beautiful Hinged Eggs, Bunny Figurines, and Music Boxes!
2/11/2007 1:48:06 PM

Hi Tanya,

Thanks for sharing the Link to these wonderful pieces with your Friends here at Adland.  I happen to own the Thomas Kinkade Musical Egg, and its even more beautiful than the picture shows it to be.  Having purchased many items from this company, I always recommend them to my Friends.

Thanks Again,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/11/2007 3:26:41 PM

Hi Tanya.... Hope all is well on your end, haven't seem you much online

I am super busy with my opportunity, Will be going into surgery this MONEY ,  but want to make sure you some FREE traffic for you sites and businesses with NO Strings attached. So take advantage of it ASAP and thanks my friend.

FREE ADS to all - NO Catch..  http://FreeAdTraffic.com  And If you need to place more than one ad simply use a different email address for each ad. This is a New site that is getting lots of hits.

10,500 Free Traffic Bar HITS from this Special Link:  http://freetrafficbar.com/virtual.php?p=22&ref=58734  This site loads a bit slow, so give it time, it'll be worth it to you!

GOOD LUCK..... and If I can be of any help don't hesitate to call or email me.

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/11/2007 3:42:00 PM
Tanya, OOOPS....I will be going into surgery this MONDAY, NO MONEY... AND NO that's not the only thing I like or think about. lol hehehe
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!