Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to act on e-commerce platforms and become a very successful marketer.
2/7/2007 11:56:17 PM
Dear friends, I herewith welcome you with all my heart.

Well, I better would start, telling you something about me. I will do that later, I promise.

Please forgive me, that I'will talk about a great opportunity now, which will take place in 2 weeks, and I know, that most of you have to make plans in advance.

I make a very keen statement now:
One day we will be the biggest competitor of E-bay:
The DubLi e-commerce platform.

For the moment, we are just growing faster and faster.
Can you imaging to become Sales Director of e-commerce within 90 days?
Well this is possible with the training and education of Ycademy (http://renateschedl.ycademy.com/),
the training facility of Yorgoo
(www.renate-schedl.de/yorgoo1 -  click the english landscape there),
the best advertising and promotion platform, I have ever seen
(by the way Yorgoo is promoting AdlandPro very much, that's how I came here).

At the moment, Yorgoo is working in english, german and french. Yorgoo counts now, after 2 years about 36.000 members. 
Membership is totally free and as a free member you can learn a lot and get a lot of advantages.
All programms within Yorgoo you can use without paying a dime.
If you decide to upgrade, than you can earn money with all the programs.

Well, what I have to offer you today, is the ticket for a 2 days Online-Seminar taking place the Weekend of February 24/25, 2007.
If you want to know more about it and learn the agenda, please click here:

The seminar will be held in three different rooms and three different languages.

I, personally, really would appreciate to meet one or the other of my new friends there and get in closer contact to them.
Believe me, you will never regret to have learnt to know Yorgoo and have participated in this seminar.

Hopefully I see some of you there.
Warm regards Renate
Renate Schedl The moment you learnt not to stick to things you will really be free! The Link Cloaker, List Builder & Profit Generator System I Use Myself Not Using It Is Like Living In The Stone Age! http://viralurl.com/mbmcenter Highly recommended
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!