Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
WE HAVE A NEW FORUM CATEGORY AT ADLANDPRO ARTS CRAFTS AND HOBBIES!
2/7/2007 2:18:41 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen.............................drum roll..........................

It is with enormous pleasure that we announce a new Forum Category at AdlandPro!

ARTS CRAFTS AND HOBBIES

In this category you will find, amongst other topics

The Adland Arts Exhibitions - a three weekly virtual exhibit of work by an artist or artisan here at ALP - there are some treats for the eye to visit here!

Rose's ArtShow      - A free showcase where all artists and artesans or craftsmen can come and post some examples of their work and their links.   You will find some surprises here too.

The Artisans and Artists Corner  - a series of ineractive discussion forums on advertising and selling Art and craft work - with tips, info and questions on the many different ways available to advertise and sell art and craft work.  With a special forum on Arts and Crafts Fairs.

The Great Art of the World
- Luis Miguel Goitizolo's popular forum showing us the works of some of the Great Masters of Painting and telling us more about  them.  Probably one of the best forums at  ALP!

You will find these and many more jewels there. 

Welcome and enjoy.  Artist, Artisans, Hobbyists and arts and crafts lovers  all.

Love
Jenny

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: WE HAVE A NEW FORUM CATEGORY AT ADLANDPRO ARTS CRAFTS AND HOBBIES!
2/7/2007 2:27:31 PM

Hola JENNY

I've GOT to admit that SOME of YOU girls DESERVE a GREAT BIG hand for coming up with these tremendous ideas. It's refreshing to view Forums that provide good info on good subjects and LESS on Advertising. And of course advertising is our livelyhood, but these types of forums give us a break from all the mumbo jumbo out there. God Bless

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 2:32:45 PM
Hola JR

Thanks for the vote of confidence -  I have to add that some of us make our living at this kind of stuff too - we work so that you lot get to look all the arts and crafts!! lol

And while I am telling you off! lol . I dont think Bogdan and Luis Miguel will be very happy about being called girls and they had something to do with it too! lol  But the rest of us have to admit that we women are amazing!!!

Thanks for posting.    hope to see you at ALL the Arts Exhibitions!!!!
Lov
Jenny

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 4:22:18 PM

I CAN HARDLY WAIT.

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 4:34:17 PM
Hi Donald,

No need to wait - just go to the links on the first post and start clicking! lol

love
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!