Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hello Friends
2/7/2007 1:07:29 PM
Hello friends and welcome to my Herbalife Health forum. I have a great opportunity for you to lead a healthier life style. I am concerned with today's health issues and how they affect your life. Before I started on the Digestive Health products, I had problems with digesting food. Once I got started on those products, I had better digestion and healthy elimination. I just felt all around much better. I was happy that I could find something that improved my digestion. This is just an example of how these products really do work. And because of this, I'd like to share these products with you as well and help you to lead a healthier life style. I will be with you every step of the way making sure you are getting the results that you want. Please visit my website below to find out what I'm offering you. Thanks. http://herbal-nutrition.net/members/briangauger
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Welcome Everyone!
2/7/2007 4:12:45 PM

Hi Brian,

Thank You for the invite , it is very considerate of you to offer your services to your friends ,I will be sure to post any question I may have on my diet in your forum if my physician alerts me on my monthly check ups I may need one :-) Gods speed Lee 

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2007 12:21:26 PM
Hi Brian, Robert Phillips directed me to your forum. Now that I am here, let me wish you the best and much success. May We All, "Live Long & Prosper! Please, Take Care! Neil This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says, for a effective way to earn money, which is easier, simpler and much less time consuming than mlm, click here: --- http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=R2949 --- "Nearly Every Person Does Network Marketing Every Single Day, They Just Do Not get Paid For It."
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 3:03:58 PM

Hi Brian,

Welcome to Adlandpro and congratulations on your first forum.  Do not be discouraged with your first try.  Mine had 4 visitors and the next 6.  So you see it is a building activity.

I will be sending an invitation to you. 

Mary 

+0
Diet supplements
2/9/2007 9:58:46 AM
Hello Lee, First off, thanks for stopping by my forum. Appreciate it. :o) Secondly, I have some products on my website that are great for losing weight. Not sure if that is what your trying to accomplish or not. I also have some great snack food that is healthy for you. I'd appreciate it if you stopped by my Herbalife store and looked over what I have. If you come across anything you'd like to try, go ahead and put in an order. I can take credit card payments too if you'd like. Anyway, let me know if you plan on ordering anything. Thanks. To your health, Brian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!