Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Virgin Coconut oil
2/7/2007 2:05:42 AM
Virgin coconut oil is the finest natural skin lotion available giving your skin a more youthful, healthy appearance. Its small molecular structure allows it to easily absorb into your skin while not leaving behind the greasy film you typically get from commercial lotions. The oil soaks into the connective tissues making them strong and flexible so the skin does not sag or wrinkle. Many lotions bring temporary improvement but are actually promoting dry skin, premature aging and can even lead to skin cancer. Virgin Coconut oil not only offers immediate relief but facilitates long term healing and a more permanent cure. Virgin Coconut oil can also be used as a topical ointment. It helps to prevent against fungal and bacterial infections and can aid in curing rashes and other skin conditions. The Polynesians who have used it for centuries are rarely troubled with skin infections or acne. Our coconut oil lotion will leave a protective barrier on your skin against bacteria, fungus and other microbes that can damage your skin and cause illness. Application: Apply a small amount to your skin and then reapply as often as necessary.
+0
Re: Virgin Coconut oil
2/7/2007 4:13:55 AM
Hi Francis, Where can one get this lotion you speak of? Yvette
+0
Re: Virgin Coconut oil
2/7/2007 10:26:43 AM
Hi Yvette
Virgin Coconut oil is produced by my factory Island Coco Enterprise in the Seychelles. It can be available in  120ml clear plastic PET bottles with spray nozzle. The cost is USD5.00 per piece. If interested let me know your address so that I can enquire about shipping cost
Francis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!