Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A Tribute To Our Sweet Departed Friend Roz Ferdman aka Sweetgrame and the Empress of Adland!
2/6/2007 3:47:42 AM

Hello Everyone,

Our sweet friend Roz Ferdman passed away this weekend. She was affectionally known as “Sweetgrame” by many of us here in the community. Roz adopted several of us here in the community, I was one of the lucky ones she called Son. I will miss her greatly. Roz was a former Person of the Week (POTW) and she was active in the community. She spread much joy in the community while she was here. We loved her dearly. She was named the “Empress of Adland” by my adopted brother Thomas Marguccio and I loved the named so besides calling her Mom I also called her the “Empress of Adland”. This name fit her well because she was one of the main Pillars of the Community. Sweetgrame’s was struggling with cancer since last year and was not active in the past half year or so because of her poor health.

Mom, I know were you’ve gone and I know that some day we will meet there in person. I miss your sweet and kind words. Thank you for having adopted me as your Son. I love you and I’ll never forget you!

With much love from your Son,

John Sanchez

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Tribute To Our Sweet Departed Friend Roz Ferdman aka Sweetgrame and the Empress of Adland!
2/6/2007 4:14:29 AM

Hello John,

Thank you for doing this and giving an opportunity to pay tribute.

I was going to say that I felt nothing but pain but I realise thats not true.

I feel PRIDE in having known her and I pay tribute to her kindness.

Rest at last Sweetgrame

Roger

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Tribute To Our Sweet Departed Friend Roz Ferdman aka Sweetgrame and the Empress of Adland!
2/6/2007 4:18:50 AM

I am so sorry.
She was one of my first friends her.
+0
2/6/2007 4:20:55 AM

Hi Roger,

I too feel really sad at this moment but I do know that she has gone to a far better place.

I was just thinking of her this weekend, I wonder if she stopped by to say goodbye...

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 4:28:49 AM
hello John...this is wonderful that you have done this tribute to a well liked and known Adland member. I is a sad day indeed...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0