Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A PRAYER REQUEST FOR JR RIVERA
2/5/2007 8:11:31 PM
 Hello Friends,
Please pray for JR Rivera and ask him to be your friend if you haven't already. He is going to have back surgery this coming week,,, and it will take him time to recover too... he is a single father with young children and his main concern is their well being... he is definitely a believer though... I believe that God will protect him and put his angels around him,,, in Jesus' name! AMEN!
Thanks,
Carla :)

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/240434/default.aspx
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A PRAYER REQUEST FOR JR RIVERA
2/5/2007 8:18:33 PM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Carla!

JR!  Bless your heart!  I am sorry to hear you have to go through this.  My prayers are with you and in the end you will be so much better.

John and I are very impressed by your caring and thought provoking forums.  We will wait for your return.

Relax, pamper yourself, and heal.  You will be in our prayers.

God bless you,

Luella and John

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2007 10:05:54 PM

Fear not, for I am with You; Be not dismayed, for I am Your God. I will strengthen You, Yes, I will help You, I will uphold You with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Heavenly Father,

We trust that, according to Your Word, You will strengthen and sustain us, in times of trauma or illness.  Yes Lord, we trust Your word, and turn to You for help, on behalf of our Brother JR.  Lord, fill the Doctors who attend to him with Your divine wisdom, so that they may perform the surgery in a perfect manner.  Take all who assist them into Your hands, and use them as Your instruments in bringing healing to him, according to Your will. 

Finally, Lord, we ask that You send down Your Angels to walk beside JR, his Children, and all of his Family.  Strengthen, Shelter and Comfort them, that they may rest in the assurance that You alone, Lord, will see them through these difficult times and give them Peace.

We ask this in the name of Jesus.  Amen.

Thank you Carla, for letting us know about JR's Illness and rest assured that prayers are being lifted up as we speak and shall continue.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2007 11:14:44 PM
Thank you Carla, 'JR' you are in my prayer list, and here and now I join Carla in her prayer, and in faith believe your miracle is around the corner. He is faithfull, and will protect you, your children and all those that stand by you in this hour of need. WISH U A SPEEDY RECOVERY so that you can come back to us soon...we will miss YOU !! much luv n prayers Pauline R
+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/5/2007 11:42:03 PM

Carla,

Lord I ask you to look upon this family and be with them during these times of need Lord to give them peace of mind during and after surgery Lord.In Jesus name I pray! AMEN

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!