Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
A prayer for my Adland friends...
2/4/2007 2:14:19 PM
Today and forever more, I pray to our God this:

To our God, most gracious and loving, I pray that you would bless me and my friends and enlarge our territories! Let your hand be with us, and keep us from harm so that we will be free from pain.  In Jesus name, Amen.

-------------

If you do not know how much God loves you, He wrote a book about it.  He has blessed us before we were born.  Most favorite verse is:  John 3:16. (Bible on line)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A prayer for my Adland friends...
2/9/2007 9:38:31 AM
Thank you Joe!  What a lovely prayer. 

We pray the same for you.

God Bless You!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 8:13:13 AM
Amen and Amen to that Joe, yes indeed we need more workers the Harvest is ripe but the workers are few....so lets pray to the Lord of the Harvest.....lets say 'Send me Lord' ! Pray for the Lords covering and Grace to abound all over Adland and all believers. In Jesus Name! Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 2:42:49 PM
 Hello Marion,
To Joe's Prayer I add an Amen... God is moving mightily in the world and Adlandpro.. the end is getting nearer and He is pouring out His Spirit in these last days!
Thanks again,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!