Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
PLEASE PRAY FOR FAMILIES IN CENTRAL FLORIDA
2/3/2007 7:27:27 AM
Good morning friends,
I saw on the news where it said that there were thunderstorms and Tornados in Central Fl and there  several million dollars worth of damage and the death toll is rising so please pray for the people in that area.... thanks so much!
Father, I ask you in Jesus' name to touch the people in central Florida who have been affected by this disaster and give them strength. Please help them know that in spite of circumstances you are with them and also that Your Spirit is there to comfort them if they call upon You.
I ask you to put your angels in the midst of those who ask you too to guide and protect. I also ask that you strengthen the people who go to help in the area so they will have the strength needed to do what they have to.  I thank you Lord for your salvation through the Blood of Your Son Jesus and I pray many souls come to the Saving knowledge of Your grace.
In Jesus' name,
Amen!
God bless you!
Carla
PS my parents are down there but on the coast so they're ok but it has affected alot of other people.
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR FAMILIES IN CENTRAL FLORIDA
2/3/2007 11:04:07 AM

Hi Carla, I started praying yesterday morning. We had some

thunder and lighning here and some wind, but the twisters went

toward our south. The rest is on the news.

Robert

Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 11:51:00 AM
AMEN AND AMEN to this Dear Carla....they will continue to be in my prayers... Thank you for caring Pauline R
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 12:04:12 PM
Hello dear Carla, AND DEAR FRIENDS, Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR FAMILIES IN CENTRAL FLORIDA In the Name of Jesus, I too join you alongwith our dear friends here at adlandpro.com, in SENDING OUR SINCERE PRAYERS TO ALL THOSE AFFECTED FAMILIES WHO LOST THEIR KITH AND KINS, LOSE OF PROERTIES BEEN DESTROYED, WASHED AWAY ETC., I think GOD'S HELP IS ON THE WAY SOON FOR THEM. FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER, LIVES TOGETHER!!! CITY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER WITH THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, SAVES EACH OTHER!!! COUNTRY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER WITH THEIR CITIZENS, HELP EACH OTHER!!!! PRAYING GOD, WHO CREATED THIS UNIVERSE, SHALL SAVE US ALWAYS FROM THE ONCOMING DISASTERS, IF ANY, AS PREDICTED BY MANY EMINENT PERSONALITIES!!! GOD SHALL SAVE US!!! LET US ALL PRAY TOGETHER TO ALL FORCES OF THE NATURE, CREATED BY GOD, OH LORD! PLEASE HELP US TO ESTABLISH TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, LOVE, AND NON-VIOLENCE THROUGH THIS UNIVERSE. KINDLY CALM ALL THE FORCES OF NATURE OH LORD!!!! THANKS TO YOU AND ALL THOSE WHO PRAY AND APPEAL TO YOU LORD!!!!
S.K. Rajaram
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 12:15:49 PM

Thank You Carla this opportunity

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please hold all of your Children down in Central Florida, suffering from the devastation of these terrible storms and Tornados, in Your heart and loving care.  Wrap them in the Comfort of Your love, peace & healing, as only You know each one's needs. 

In The Name of Jesus We Pray,

Amen

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!