Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Deepest Apologies
1/31/2007 8:17:03 PM
Hi Mary,

That is a very mundane reply.  I appreciate that we must be serious about business - but when I saw your forum - this is serious stuff!

They call it bubble wrap, they call it popping paper, bubble paper they can cal it what they like - but this stuff is magic - i have have half my storage shed FULL of bubble paper ready to be recycled - Yes you can even be ecological about it.  Do you know what happens in my house if I catch my kids POPPING the BUBBLES  - It is SACRILEGE!

And if that isnt enough - it is terrific stuff to keep screaming toddlers quiet!

Jenny

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2007 8:36:05 PM

Jenny,

Please send me 2 lbs of bubble wrap.  You may tuck some pretty angles in side to hold down the box.

Cherubs would be ok too!!

I will pay the shipping costs. 

Roger, be quiet over there.  Jenny and I are doing business.

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/31/2007 8:38:55 PM
Hi Mary, I love it! Both for it's intended use and to pop. Before retirment, once in a while when I was at my office, I would put a sheet of it on the floor and roll over it with a chair. I use the big ones to scare the hell out of some who deserve to get scared. The make a heck of a bang! Such Fun. Yea, I know, SOMEDAY I might grow up only I doubt it. Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2007 8:55:11 PM

Neil,

I can't believe what I am hearing.  You are teaching bad office manners.

Oh well, we missed the special day Jan. 29 so everybody go ahead and roll your chairs right now. Ready ....set....go.

+0
1/31/2007 10:14:22 PM

Mary, I went to the bubble wrap website and found all kinds of information (including the places to which the links carried me).  As I meditated on all the stuff there, it dawned on me that there was one thing that I did not see, parw elbbub.  This important thing is bubble wrap spelled backwards.  When you pronounce it, it sounds like Dr. Zarkov speaking the language of the Rock People.

(I think some of the posts pushed me over the edge.)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!