Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Deepest Apologies
2/4/2007 5:12:36 AM
Tanya, While others play it is to be noted that you are busy appreciating Bubblewrap as it intended. Go ahead and admit that you do break a few as you are packing your beautiful art work namely, beads. Admit it, we are all friends here, you slip a pop in now and then.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 5:20:33 AM
Oh my, now we are using Bubblewrap Mania to teach motor skills and computer skills. Oh well, we said invite a new use for Bubblewrap. Someone with kids (no adults are elgible) send in this idea to t he contest listed on the orginal post. As a special ed teacher I can say that this would be a great way to teach "cause and affect", which means severly handicapped individuals teach the hand and brain to do an activity and see what happens. Those stiff little fingers would get a great work out. THANKS GUYS Educators all over the world will name this activity therapy. A physical and occupational therapists will be using your technique and they make in excess of $50,000 a year. Eat your hearts out guys.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2007 7:01:01 AM

Hi Joe,

I'll take a look.

I have just thought of something Mary,

Back in the dark ages when I attended school in the UK  we still got the cane applied to our rear for talking or beiung disruptive etc. It didnt need to be too serious an excuse.

Anyway I had the cane/switch applied forcibly several times and once got caught with an exercise book down my pants for protection, this resulted in extra punishment (without the books protection) if only there had been bubble wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2008 7:37:16 PM
Hi Mary!!!!

It's that time again!!!!

I have a new score this year!!!  

112 bubbles in 16 seconds!!! 

Yehaw!!!

Virtual Bubble Wrap Popper Flash Game 

Come on!!!!  Pop those bubbles!!!!

Hugging Bubble Wrap Popper Champion!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2008 6:17:42 AM

hello Mary...I run my investigation in bubble wrap...find the results at

Results..

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!