Gendermale
Member SinceMonday, September 12, 2005
Last ActivitySunday, October 04, 2015
LocationKilkis (Κιλκίς), Central Macedonia (Κεντρική Μακεδονία), Greece Greece
Promote
About Me
About Me
Dearest friends,

It is an honor to be a member in AdLandPro. My motto is “Life is a Dream to Work for” I have ideas that I will structure and organize and in due time. I joined AdLandPro to make friends, to learn, to exchange experience. I have been lucky being surrounded by excellent people, friends who joined my friends circle not for a REASON, or a SEASON, but for LIFETIME. My AdLandPro history in brief :
1. I joined AdLandPro 22/09/2005
2. POTW #46 June 4th 2006 Person Of The Week (POTW).
This honor belongs is due to all of you and wish to share it with all of you to those who had an different opinion to my replies and to all of them who supported me by posting and giving answering, advice and supplied interesting information to my quest and attitudes.

Georgios C. Paraskevopoulos
Greece
My Interests
My Interests (54)
Comments (132)
Friends (2644)
Photos (7)
Groups (12)
Events (0)
Forums (151)
Ads (0)
Webpage

Welcome to PHILOXENIA ALL4WEBS

A FREE GIFT from Georgios to my ALP friends

Make money giving away FREE web pages!

A WEBPAGE FOR FREE LIFETIME

More than 50 Referrals joined under me. Many are AdLandPro friends. Some of you are upgraded. Many have not even set up your WebPage.

If there are any difficulties send me a PM and give me your links. I will help you to set up a WebPage of your desire and send you the HTML code.

Here, in this topic I will introduce all friends who joined under me. Upgraded friends will appear first, then they who aren't upgraded but have their WebPage ready and after that the rest.

Every new member will be on this front page.

Join FREE by clicking the banners
You will never be asked to PAY

1 Month
3 Months
6 months
12 months
$4.99
$13.99
$26.49
$49,99

AFFILIATES 25 % ONE LEVEL
(you don't need to be upgraded).