Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Xtreme X2O: Everybody Needs It
1/22/2007 10:50:45 PM

What is Xtreme X2O?

Xtreme X2O is an all-natural, organic mineral complex derived from a
pristine ocean source found near the Okinawan Islands.  Harvested
in its natural form, we use a patented processing method to ensure
the highest level of purity and safety before packaging this powerful
product into individual, ready-to-use “sachets.”

Xtreme X2O contains calcium, magnesium, and over 70 trace minerals. 
These essential minerals become ionic in water allowing them to be
absorbed quickly and easily by your body.

“Supercharge” Your Water
Why drink just plain water when you can “supercharge” your water?
Just one sachet
of Xtreme X2O adds vital minerals and electrolytes
to your water while it helps hydrate you at the cellular level and provide
a boost of alkalinity to your body. In fact, Xtreme X2O is powerful
enough to transform standard tap water into a much healthier form of water.

Visit our no obligation movie at  www.GetX2ONow.net/water1

This stuff is amazing!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Why Melaleuca?
1/23/2007 9:07:06 AM
When I first heard about Melaleuca I was very skeptical and critical. I thought of all the products as generic, and that these products couldn't be any better than any other products. However, as I started using them, I found that I really liked them. The more research I did on ingredients and formulations, the more impressed I became. Now, years later, I am so spoiled by the high quality of these products that I would never want to use the store brands again. There clearly is a noticeable difference. WalMart has become famous for its low prices. Unfortunately, quality has been reduced and even ignored in their drive for cost reduction. Manufacturers are forced to cut corners in order to lower the prices so that WalMart can under-price the other retailers. Quality goes out the window, and the consumers are the ultimate losers. There is no way that most manufacturers could afford expensive ingredients in such a competitive environment. The amount of research that has gone into Melaleuca's products is truly impressive. Every single product out performs the store equivalent. In fact, Melaleuca will not make a product unless that product is proven and documented to outperform and outclass anything else on the market. It would be enough to say that these products work better and are safer, but to add in the low cost makes using Melaleuca products an obvious choice. At our fingertips we have access to exceptional products at reasonable prices. Consider some of the distinct ingredient differences. * The Breath-Away mouthwash is alcohol-free. * Instead of polyunsaturated fats or cottonseed oil in the ediblen products like the Fiber and Attain bars, Melaleuca uses fractionated oils, which is a very expensive process. * Instead of titanium dioxide in the Sun Shades sun block, Melaleuca uses zinc dioxide, which is more expensive but is far superior. * Unlike Tide and most other laundry brands that contain lye, phenols, chlorines, phosphates, and fillers, MelaPower is made of natural enzymes, natural surfactants, natural solvents, and even comes scent-free. In addition, it outperforms all the leading brands and costs considerably less. * All the cleaning products are safe, non-toxic, compatible and inexpensive. They are non-caustic and are safe to the skin, they do not off-gas nor are they harmful to inhale, they are not tested on animals, the containers are recyclable, and, best of all, they work exceedingly well. * While other tooth pastes merely foam to float out the dirt, Melaleuca's toothpaste actually kills bacteria, plaque and gingivitis, plus it tastes good and is 100% plant-based. * There are 100% plant-based bath and body products such as hand cream, body lotion, body mist, shower gels, bubble bath, liquid hand soap, shampoos, hand sterilizers, deodorant. * The Vitality Pack is phenomenal. To begin with, these supplements are 100% vegetarian, vegan and kosher. Not only are they cold-pressed, but they are pressed smaller than normal tablets so they are easier to swallow. They don't taste or smell like vitamins because they have a natural mild vanilla coating, and the antioxidant Cell-Wise contains and tastes like cloves. They are customized for men and for women and come in easy-to-remember morning and evening packets. The ingredients are 100%, they are properly balanced and the proportions are standardized and consistent. The disintegration rate is rapid, the dissolution is staggered, particularly with the calcium, so it is like a time-release tablet. The absorption rate is so high that it is unmatched by any other supplement because fructose-compounding is such an effective absorption medium and is the only patented absorption process. To top it off, these supplements are so fresh that as soon as they are ordered they come off the conveyor belt, go into a box and are to the door via UPS within 3-5 days. That's fresh. * ProvexCV is patented. There is no other cardiovascular antioxidant like it in the world. * The candles are non-toxic, smoke-free and long-burning. They are made from either pure paraffin or from soy and the scent is derived from essential oils rather than from chemicals. Instead of toxic lead wicks, these use cotton wicks with cardboard. The scents are wonderful, and the prices are far lower than those at the candle parties. * Unlike the store protein drinks that are made from whey alone, ProFlex30 contains four sources of protein, contains only 5 carbohydrates, includes fiber, and tastes good. * The Nicole Miller Products are designed for the health of the skin, not just looks. Interested in learning more about how to get these products in your home? Go to http://bcsloan.thewhycircle.com or email me at bcsloan@charter.net Barb
Succeed at Network Marketing! Free Training Course http://bcsloan.payitforward4profits.com
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The World's Most Perfect Water!
1/28/2007 12:59:06 AM
Your pH is reflected by what you drink!

Is it any wonder why everybody has acid reflux?

Stop the acidity!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0