Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It is a Challenge to Succeed - By Jim Rohn
1/15/2007 5:12:02 PM

Hi Tim,

Thank you for sharing this powerful message by Jim Rohn.

Roosevelt BArnes

+0
1/15/2007 5:44:41 PM
Hello Tim, Like an amateur of Self-grworth I salute this message from one of my favorite author. May be you are already listened HIS DVD Three Keys to Greatness. A guide for teenagers to achieve financial independence and success. Jim Rohn covers the three places to begin for any teenager (or adult) in their quest for a future full of success, happiness and wealth. 1. Price and promise - the power of vision and setting goals. 2. Personal development - expanding your knowledge through books, tapes, seminars and other successful people. 3. The principles of wealth - earning, saving, giving and investing. Over the years, Jim Rohn has heard from thousands of people - many who saw or heard Jim early in their life who later went on to achieve success. Don't let yourself or your family miss out on this powerful 56 minute video that can inspire, teach and lead you to success. Here is a sample audio I posted for you guys 30 min ==> http://audiopostcard-003.com/Y.asp?8001421X1166 <== Enjoy your listening! Ilias
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2007 6:28:54 PM

Tim..as always you have found a person who can put thing is a perspective that is  so easy to undestand..Jim Rohn is a very intuitive person who makes you theink..I have seen peoplewhose success are measured in different ways, from being able to walk again..to being able to work again and to some for justbeing able to accept themselves...what would we do without dreams and goals..nothing more that an automated machine..it is our dreams that help fulfil us and make us want to do more..do more and be more

Thank-you for a very powerful post

My best to you my friend

Diane

+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/15/2007 6:43:38 PM
Hi Tim!

Great article!

Yup, I gave up to lifes challenges years ago and set out to just make a living..........Excatly what I did!

A few years ago I decided I could actualy make a decision about my life and realy start it on a new path..... WOW what a feeling! Some days have more challenges than others, but they all turn out positive! The more challenges......... the more I learn, at the very least!

I also encourage everyone to keep Jim's article close at hand, I keep several different reminders here and there, to hold me on my Positive plan toward success.
Thanks for finding me a new one!

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/15/2007 7:27:02 PM

Hi Chrissy,

We all have our ups and downs in this business, and I'm sure all of us have at times wondered what we're doing here.
I dare to speak for the rest of in saying that we're just looking for something better in our lives.
It's my hope that in creating this forum, and in finding great articles like Jim's, that I can help my friends in their efforts and maybe give them enough strength and hope to continue just one more day.
As is often repeated, so many have quit just before the finish line.

Best regards,

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!