Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lloyd Cope

1251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Special Offer To Our USA Global Miracle Success Team Members
1/12/2007 6:10:01 PM

I'm sorry I can't make this offer to our members living outside of the USA.  Hopefully one day we will be able to offer it to all our members.

I've joined a TEAM via Linda Harvey and Sharon Lee.  It's called Jerky Direct.  Linda has been telling me about Jerky Direct for over a year now.  I finally joined.  I don't know why I didn't join earlier.

Jerky Direct is a solid company.  They called me the following day after joining.  They also called me the next day after receiving a email that generated from my website.

They provided me with the email address of the person that called.  I contacted Mary, but she wanted a FREE sample. I told her I would pay here way in, but she wanted a sample first.

I couldn't understand because you get 2 bags of Jerky for being a member.  But enough of that.

I'm here tonight to offer any Global Miracle Success Team Member living in the USA  the opportunity to join our TEAM.  I will pay your first month for you.

Read the following information to see what we are all about.  We have some great TEAM leaders here.  Linda Harvey, Sharon Lee and my special friend Amanda.

All I ask is that you do your hardest to recruit 3 members in 30 days.  It's only 12 dollars, so that shouldn't be hard to do. 

Think about it. If you want to be a part of this TEAM, let me know.

Linda, Amanda and Sharon will help you build your downline.  Amanda has a rotator that is delivering results.

Contact me via AdlandPro email if you would like me to benefactor you.

Here is more information about Jerky Direct.

EAT healthy the way we did hundreds of years ago and get PAID for doing it.

Jerky Direct is a healthy protein snack. It's a low carb, low cholesterol, low fat snack. It's great for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, or just sitting around at the computer.

Jerky accounts for over 2.7 BILLION IN ANNUAL SALES. 4 OUT OF 10 HOUSEHOLDS PURCHASE Jerky. IT HAS A LARGE GROWTH POTENTIAL!!

Look what you receive for $12.00 per month! SHIPPING IS ALWAYS 100% FREE.

A $12.00 monthly commitment gets you up to a half pound of premium quality meat snacks. As a Jerky Direct Distributor you will also receive your own website and all of your hosting and marketing tools. It also allows you to purchase products at our SUPER LOW WHOLESALE pricing!

http://www.LloydsTeam.jerkyDirect.com

I really would like our Global Miracle Success Team Members to be a part of this.  That is why I'm willing to pay your membership for you.

Your friend.

Lloyd Cope

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Special Offer To Our USA Global Miracle Success Team Members
1/14/2007 2:58:21 PM
I LOVE THIS ONE ! New Jerky Direct Team Mates raving about the tasty... DELLICIOUS Jerky! And the personal welcome phone call, the personal letter of information, the free personalized website and domaine name! That is just for a starter. WE get personal commissions checks to our door each month from the first recruit we get, first retail order or wholesale order ! Great tools for us on our personalized website and so much more! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS ! Team Work Makes the Dreams Work ! We have an AWESOME Team! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success in 2007! And we get to EAT this one! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
1/16/2007 10:36:39 PM
I want my jerky!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!! I love this company! Just got off a conference call.... Exciting things are goona happen........ check my profile for call schedule Mary Griffith
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2007 7:50:44 PM
mmm mmm mmm BUFFALO ! Beef ! Turkey ! You no longer have to chase yours down... Rocky Mountain Land and Cattle deliver it to your door! Enroll for wholesale prices, free shipping, personalized website.... http://LloydsTeam.jerkydirect.com Some of our Great Products include ...... BUFFALO NATURAL BUFFALO JERKY BUFFALOS ORIGINAL TWO 3.5 OZ BAGS Original BuffalOs Our Great Original Flavor Buffalo Raised Without Added Hormones Ranch Raised and USDA Inspected Buffalo No Preservatives No Added MSG NO Nitrite NO Erythorbate NO Artificial Ingredients Only Minimally Processed LOW Carbohydrate (1 gram total carbohydrate per serving) Delivered in our jerky double pack, free shippping to your door!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2007 7:34:10 PM
I LOVE THIS ONE ! Happy and Healthy V A L E T I N E 'S D A Y DO YOU LIKE BEEF, TURKEY OR BUFFALO JERKY? Give to someone you Love ! Makes a great college fundraiser for kids ! Jerky of the Month ! Come Join The Team! Enjoy the delicious buffalo.... http://LloydsTeam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!