Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CHOCOLATE SINGS
1/13/2007 2:08:59 PM
Hello Sharon,

I love chocolate, and so does the majority.

Amanda

+0
Jeff Grant

96 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/13/2007 9:34:03 PM
I agree CHOCOLATE SINGS & very much in tune. G I believe it is G that GOD's key. She's got quiet a point. Life everyday like it's your last. You never know it just may be. Make it count for you & for JESUS and be ready. Now back to chocolate. I have a bulk vending business so I always have chocolate of some kind around the house. I try to keep chocolate covered raisins of my own separate from the business. Praise The Lord now I don't have to fell guilty every night when I get into them. Have a great weekend. jeff grant
jeff grant www.jag1global.com http://www.jdpremium.com/jeff home of the BEST PAY PLAN IN MARKETING www.unitedassembly.com Making JESUS Famous
+0
1/16/2007 4:05:47 PM

Hi Amanda,

I think Xocai and iced tea is what kept Linda going last summer!  When you start talking about chocolate, it's rough on a chocoholic like me.  :)  I loved the story about Mae.

All the best,

Mary   

Strangers are simply friends we haven’t met. If you aren’t a part of my circle of friends, please invite me.
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2007 4:29:58 PM
Hello Mary,

Yes Linda loves her Xocai and I have to get her sent another supply.

Do you notice now that many of the diets on TV
are putting chocolate in their menus because they realise that there is such a huge population
who love chocolate.  The darker the better for you
as it has antioxidants.

Yes, I agree the story of Mae is good and not just because she ate chocolate instead of a sandwich
but because she was living life 'outside the box' and
was enjoying as much as she could possibly put in her day. 

So many of us focus on the unimportant of what
others think of us, peer pressure and all the baggage that goes with it, instead of focusing on the good
stuff.

Amanda

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!