Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Better health in 2007!
1/11/2007 11:44:13 PM

Better Health in 2007!

Was that one of your resolutions?

As most of you already know, I am a family physician and have researched vitamins and supplements for over twenty years.

I have always recommended to my patients (and taken myself) a plethora of vitamins to obtain the most important vitamins needed for cardiovascular health, immunity, mood swings, memory,eyesight, sleep, energy,and anti oxidants. I actually ended up recommending between 7-10 DIFFERENT pills a day in order to ensure all of the required vitamins.  The sad thing is that many of the vitaimins on the market today are synthetic and poorly absorbed and actually may do harm than good.

That was until now.....

I found ONE vitamin that HAS EVERYTHING an adult needs to ensure they get everything they need for nutritional support--IN ONE TABLET!  NO synthetics and it is food based and designed to maximize your nutritional support.

Yes, I know, one my rules on this forum was no advertising. 

I feel so strongly about this product that I am "promoting it" as an important health product that I feel so strongly about and will provide you all of the essential vitamins, minerals and other important daily supplements needed for nutritional support and save you money on purchasing multiple supplments out there that you are wasting your time getting.

Check it out!

http://www.bestvitamin4health.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!