Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Turn $30 Into * * $6200 * * A Month With Our Team Support
1/11/2007 2:04:12 AM
Hello!

Turning $30 into $6200 a month would normally seem like an impossible goal. But our team is living proof that working together we can accomplish a lot more than working alone.

Our team is now exactly 3 weeks old and just look at what we have accomplished already! Our first 4 levels in the matrix are filled. Level 5 only has 3 open spots and we already have people on the 6th and 7th levels. I didn't tell anyone about this project until December 20th, so a lot of this was accomplished in December, a time which is suppose to be very slow for business opportunities. Nothing is impossible when enough of us come together and work towards a common goal. Seven levels in 3 weeks is pretty good!

If you like the idea of being paid weekly, starting next week, while building a business that can eventually pay you hundreds and thousands monthly in residual walk away income, then I invite you to join our successful fast growing team!

We have discovered an innovative marketing networking resource that was created to help you to learn how to become more successful in your business ventures. This unique program offers a very valuable service that will benefit anyone who is working a home business, anyone who wants to make money working from home and anyone who wants to learn how to be more successful working from home. That pretty much covers all of us!   :-)

Be sure to look at the testimonies from myself and 2 of our team members that are featured right on the main web page!   You'll be able to tell everyone who you ask to take a look at your website, that you are on the same successful team!

The program has been quietly paying out for 8 weeks during pre-launch and now has publicly launched. I and many of my team members have been paid several times already. I thought it would make the perfect program for an Adland Income project and the results so far have been absolutely amazing.

Once you join our team I'll share a game plan with you that will enable you to start getting paid weekly right away! You can write your own income ticket with this program. Once you are earning hundreds per month if you want a pay raise and want to earn thousands a month just keep working to grow your matrix. This program gives you the opportunity to build a residual walk away full-time income that most people only dream of.

We have a total of 77 on our team, this is the best team I have ever worked with in my life. We have active members who aren't sitting and waiting for spill over, instead they are working to provide spill over for their downline and with enough team members that have that attitude and motivation, having us all in one matrix makes for a very exciting team matrix! Every single day including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day our team has grown. You won't be working alone, because with a 2X10 forced matrix we are all working together to fill the matrix level by level. Please join us so we can all start working together to fill your matrix as well. The reason we are having such unusual success so quickly is because so many of our team members are seriously working to grow their matrix. And it's pretty exciting getting paid weekly. Here are the 62 very motivated Adland friends who are a part of this very successful fast growing team. Our results show that working together we can accomplish great things.

Felicia Harris
Marilyn Ali-Martin
Albert Morin
Allen Daniels
Ally Stewart
Alphonso Smith
Amaury Chang
Andrew Than
Bev Hodges
Bob Dull
Carla Sity
Carolyn Faison
Cindy Forrester
Dale Ostrum
Dave Gaddis
Dave Hookham
Deb Kline
Debra Keith
Diane Bjorling
Don Levell
DONG GEUN YOO
Edgar Chiutena
Ellen Brucks
Frank Lefebre
Gail Casseus
Graham Price
Hans-Martin Steinert
Hazel Zwager
Irma Cruz
James Wright
Jean Saintfery
John Crawford
John Moton
Kari Shinal
Kevin McNabb
Kris & Scott OBrien
Kyle Eden
Lael Johnson
Louis Pominville
Mary Hofstetter
Michael Derowin
Paul Davey
Peter Thompson
Raju Chacko
Raymond Conduit
Ricardo Weatherly
Rick Martin
Roosevelt Barnes
Ryan Arroyo
Sandra Willis
Shannon Crossler
Shirley Martin
Shirley Peoples
Sonia Lawrence
Stein Hovi
Stephanie Kagiwada
Steven Suchar
Steven Workman
Sunday Steketee
Todd McBride
Wayne Cook
Werner van Gessel

Hopefully I can add your name before I write my next post.

Don't forget to read the testimonies from myself and 2 of our team members that are featured right on the main web page!  

The 2 payment options are at the very end of the web page. There are still 3 spots open on my 5th level. It won't take long to start seeing people on your first level because we have already started filling  the 6th and 7th levels and you'll have several levels of committed members working above you who want to fill their matrix level by level! It's amazing what can be accomplished when we all work together. Never in my life have I been privileged to be on a team like this before! It's an honor to be working together with so many serious, motivated team mates. We would love to work with you to help you to achieve the same success. You really can start getting paid weekly while building a residual income that can eventually pay you hundreds and thousands every month.

The future looks bright!

Soar,

Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: Turn $30 Into * * $6200 * * A Month With Our Team Support
1/11/2007 8:49:43 AM
Hi Felicia, This is Steven Downer id 3121702 I tried to click on the join up the last time you presented this information and again this time with no success. I do want to join. I sent a email to the company. Tell me what else I have to do? Thanks PS how much does it cost?
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2007 10:14:30 PM
Hi Steven. It's very strange. I wrote a reply to your post when I approved your post. Yet only your post shows up, my reply isn't there. My forum had some kind of technical difficulties today for some reason. I've never had that happen before. Very strange. This is the website URL.

The 2 payment options are at the very end of the page. The cost is $30 a month. Please let me know if you have any problems signing up. Just email me at my email address which is on my website.

Thanks!

Soar,
Felicia

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
5/4/2007 3:46:27 AM

hi,

can i still join this program?

30 dollars i can do.

plz answer.

+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2007 11:08:12 AM
Hello L. R. Yes you can join this program. Our team is several levels deep and is growing every week now. And I'll give you training to help you to get going in this programs as well. I would like to work with you.

Soar,
Felicia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!