Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Share Your Business Opportunity Here Today!
1/8/2007 2:56:45 PM

Hi James

Are you Interested in Learning how to Market On The Internet
using the correct Tools?

Our Team of Global Internet Marketers work together Building a Team based on Mentoring
People to Market Successfully on the Internet with Business Tools, Training and 24/7 Live
Support.

Whether you are New to Internet Marketing or Working an Existing Business, we also create
Multiple Income Streams for People who Join our Program, implementing our Technique &
Tools. All This for A Crazy Low Fee

No Level of Experience Required..All Welcome

Want to know More, Click the Red Get Started Button from our Website below,
download the harmless Conference Software and

http://www3.telus.net/rmc/57107.htm

Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0
1/8/2007 3:07:29 PM
Thanks Jim, Go here for a great lead generator. http://leheiner.payitforward4profits.com Good luck in your endeavors! Lonny
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 3:12:14 PM

Hi Sam, nowadays it's hard to go it alone! It's almost imperative to have a mentor, the tools, the knowhow, and the training to be successful in this harsh environment. Thanks for sharing your opportunity!

Posted by Craig Bishop

Whether you are an experienced telecom salesperson or you are looking for the right home-based business, Cognigen, established in 1992, is the perfect opportunity. Cognigen offers a wide array of telecommunications and other products and services that people use every single day and we offer them at the lowest prices available. You'll find Cognigen a refreshing alternative. No sales kits to buy, no inventory to buy. FREE website too! Cognigen is a truly FREE OPPORTUNITY!

Craig personally adds, "TELECOM has been around for over 100 years and will be continue to be a growth market in the future. When you consider the continuing business and personal consumer demand for TELECOM services like CELLULAR, T1, HIGH SPEED INTERNET, VoIP, SATELLITE & others, jumping into to the market with Cognigen (OTC: CGNW), a well established public traded company, is a NO BRAINER!"

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 3:13:45 PM
Hi Lonny, good lead generators are priceless. Thanks for sharing!
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2007 3:17:04 PM

Jim, Thank you for this thread. I hope that you also will consider what I am offering today..;-)

2.7 BILLION ANNUAL SALES~4 OUT OF 10 HOUSEHOLDS PURCHASE JERKY FOR THEIR FAMILYS!!

I WAS PAID TODAY BY CHECK!! They are fast to mail since I have only been with Jerky Direct a few weeks.

A SIMPLE & EASY ONLINE BUSINESS YOU CAN AFFORD! http://www.JerkyHill.com

Jerky Direct products provide a healthy, all natural source of protein. Many of our products contain no preservatives, no added MSG, no nitrites, no Erythorbate, no artificial ingredients, and are only minimally processed. Check each product for more specific nutritional information. This unique product is a staple of health conscious customers and those who demand a top quality product at a great price.

Our Jerky is handmade in our USDA certified smokehouse using superior quality top round beef. It's seasoned with our secret blend of spices, and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory.
http://www.JerkyHill.com

Become one of our Jerky Direct Distributors and join our automatic shipment program for only $12.00 per month. Have up to 1/2lb of jerky delivered to your door each and every month and then get as much additional jerky as you would like at our low wholesale price! Of Course,, You can simply visit our site at http://www.JerkyHill.com And Purchase anything off of our Huge inventory list.

Some of our Great Products include......

BUFFALO

NATURAL BUFFALO JERKY BUFFALOS ORIGINAL TWO 3.5 OZ BAGS
Original BuffalOs Our Great Original Flavor Buffalo Raised Without Added Hormones Ranch Raised and USDA Inspected Buffalo No Preservatives No Added MSG NO Nitrite NO Erythorbate NO Artificial Ingredients Only Minimally Processed LOW Carbohydrate (1 gram total carbohydrate per serving) Delivered in our jerky double pack

BEEF

BEEF STIX FAJITA TWO 4 OZ BAGS
Fajita Beef Stix Our Great Fajita Flavor Beef Raised Without Added Hormones Ranch Raised and USDA Inspected Beef

Email me anytime here in Adlandpro or at JerkyHill@Yahoo.com

Thank you, Sharon Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!