Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
LaChelle Farmer

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Keep on Keeping On
1/7/2007 6:15:57 PM

Hey there Mary; LaChelle here,I am asked this question everyday by the offline

class. what kid of job do I have,and I let them know what kind and sometimes it gets the job done.I also tell online that I am not lookig for a business. that gets nothing that dosen't even bug me any more.

a great tip one no dosen't change the world one sale does so I agree with you keep on keeping on.

another tip is try some old school sales they still work.

Thanks for the invite LaChelle or as you call me Michelle LOL

+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/7/2007 8:08:10 PM
01-08-2007 Tasmania - Australia

Dear AdlandPro Friends,

Such sweet bunch of people you are. So much comfort for each other. World will be better if more of such people will join together.

Wishing you all the happiness and prosperity in your life's.

Warm Regards Eva

Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
1/8/2007 4:25:45 PM
Mary, Working at home is certainly not for the faint - hearted or the easily discouraged. 'One foot in front of the other' is my motto and all anyone can do is do the best they can in one 24 hour period. When I get tired or discouraged, I take a step back and go do something else. Might be a couple of days till I'm ready to tackle the project again, but in the meantime I've gained some perspective on it. That little break lets me energize myself so that I can 'keep on keepin on'.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!