Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
People are Earning $$$ in ALL 50 States and WorldWide:
1/6/2007 7:31:53 AM

LOTTO MAGIC is a fantastic opportunity that has been in business for 11 years.  There's a 2-level pay plan PLUS numerous monthly chances to win the Florida Lottery.  Even if you're not interested in lottery, you can earn a paycheck every month.  Lots of people are doing great with this, if you have time to take a look...thanks!

http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

Lotto Magic follows all lottery laws and postal laws and is a member of the Better Business Council of the Emerald Coast of Florida and a member of the Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce.

Lotto Magic has members in all 50 states of the USA, and also in many countries worldwide.

Every week, more than 200,000 people win in the Florida Lottery.  In the past few years, the average jackpot has been around $20,000,000 and the biggest jackpot was over $100,000,000.

You can check out Lotto Magic by calling the Better Business Council of the Emerald Coast of Florida 1-850-664-2515 between 10 a.m. to noon or between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. central standard time.

I hope you join...as a Team Captain!

http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: People are Earning $$$ in ALL 50 States and WorldWide:
1/10/2007 5:56:31 PM
Can I ask WHY you JOINED THAT?
Posted: 01-10-2007 01:26 PM

I look into other opportunities if I see lots of people advertising the same thing, I fully check it out. This week I looked into a program that lots of Adlanders are with, and I also contacted a mail-order publisher I know who's in that program and she told me that the company is good but the pay plan "is not too hot."  That was also my first opinion when I looked at the pay scale.

I don't only market on the internet, I'm also subscribed to lots of mail-order publications and if I see something that's going well in the world of "mail" then I also contact the people who are advertising, most of all, if the magazine publishers themselves have joined programs, those are the people I would most likely join something with. 

That's why I recently joined Lotto Magic, almost every mail-order publisher I know is with Lotto Magic.  It's been in business for 11 years but for some reason has not caught on fire online YET but it's been a blockbuster in the print world.  I think more online marketers need to really research this. 

Lotto Magic has a lot of member bonuses, a fantastic 2-level pay plan, a great marketing/display ad package for print publications, a toll-free number for prospects to request a free booklet with YOUR ID # in it, and a website for all members.   They have members in all 50 states and several countries worldwide, many members have been with Lotto Magic for the full 11 years, that really says a lot.

http://www.flalottomagic.net/?sponsor=V5188

To receive the FREE 20-page informational booklet, call toll-free 1-877-526-6957 and give ID # V5188. 

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!