Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Agloco Anomalies - what's going on here?
1/4/2007 4:04:12 AM
Hi everyone, This is just a quick heads up for anyone looking into Agloco... Apart from the almost impossible compensation plan and the fact that neither the viewbar is ready, nor are any partners listed (ie - income producing accounts), they are showing both the word, Viewbar and their name, Agloco, as being trademarked. If you do a trademark search, you will find that their name is not listed in Canada or the USA as a trademark, and Viewbar hasn't been trademarked since AllAdvantage abandoned it in both countries. So... Can anyone tell me in what country these two "trademarks" are registered? Makes you want to go, "Hmmmmmmmm....." God bless, Dave
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Agloco Anomalies - what's going on here?
1/4/2007 8:49:49 AM

LOL-Keeps reminding me why I NEVER do any startup programs!!! As we all should know, over 98% of ALL new deals fail in their first 2 years!!! I love how people here as well as other networking groups, JUMP into the NEXT BEST DEAL that is ground floor so they can be at the TOP, LOL again!!!

Does anyone ever wonder why the majority of them are still broke? Program jumping is as common as hot dogs! If people would pick a solid company that has already proven itself (has at least 3 years behind them), stick with it unless there are issues, help their downlines, etc....then and ONLY then, will the stats change in MLM!

There are several KEYS to SUCCESS:

1] Look at the company owners and their mission!

2] Choose an upline that will support you!

3] Choose a UNIQUE CONSUMABLE PRODUCT!!!

4] Make sure the product will save people money over store bought products!

5] Make sure the compensation plan is UNILEVEL ONLY!!!

6] Treat your business like you have just sunk $300,000.00 into it!

Why did I choose Eniva? NO competition> http://tinyurl.com/yjucph

Tom :o)

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
1/4/2007 10:40:47 AM

Hello David:

About the trademark, it may be that the forms have been filed and it is not in the system just yet as " pending ". However, I do find it unusual that they did not file well in advance of launching their business.

There is a process known as, " the poor man's copyright " . This still holds up as being legal in the US court system;' it also pertains to trademarks.

All one need do is mail the material to thier own home address, certified mail. When it arrives, sign for it. Next, take the package or envelope and file it all away in a safe place and do not open it unless a legal issue arises over who owns the rights. The court is where you open the package or letter that was delivered to you by the postal carrier who is considered, " an agent of the US federal government. "

You can also enact this same process by creating products that have your company name and or art work on various products. One can produce one item, photograph it and then complete the same process as explained above with the " poor man's copyright." 

The US court system will accept what is listed on the Internet and noted as being under copyright or trademarked as long as it is stated on the page(s) correctly.

As an example, go here:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/americanmusicmachine/index.html

Please note that at the very bottom of the page it shows the copyright information.

I had an experience over this same matter months previous, and the person realized that what they were trying to do was going to have them arrested, fined, or both, if they continued.

What ever material one presents on the Internet as being under copyright is held as legal and enforceable in any reasonable US Court. The same goes for trademark. In addition, the global system will acknowledge this as well.

Back to your observations. I too find lack of information and no contact person listed, phone number, etc. a red flag.

I'll have our News affiliate join you in your research. It may be that they are on this one already. We shall see what plays out. 

Let's all have a wonderful 2007... please.:)

Joe Buccheri

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 11:39:12 AM
Hello Dave,

Happy New Year and thanks for the information about Agloco.

I receive so many invitations to join programmes by fellow members here, and many from well known members that I find it very confusing.

It  is good to know that there are people like you and Joe to help us with our due diligence about these companies.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
1/4/2007 3:57:56 PM

Dave,

You are the second person that has noticed the discrepency with Agloco!

I believe the first report I read was from the World Wide Scam site.

I wonder just how many will fall into a trap on this one and become a victim?

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!