Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE 1ST EDITION OF THE WELCOME WAGON FOR 2007
1/4/2007 9:22:14 AM
You learn something new everyday!!! I didn't know this was here! the list of new folks to adlandpro! I just go to reports and individually invite whenever I get a chance... this is very nice. Do you go to the "end of the list" ... those new members that are about to become "not new" ??? (smile) it always surprises me when there are some that have not been invited to be friends... I wish I had more time.... I'm always glad to be friends... all invites welcome! Beth
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 4:24:28 PM

Hi Marilyn and John,

A very warm welcome to each and every one of you. I am here to help you in anyway that I can. May you find a home here on the internet.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Simply awesome!
http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 4:39:36 PM
Hi Marilyn and John,

And a very warm welcome to the AdlandPro Community to all you people who have just signed up.

I hope you enjoy your time here and find  your corner in this great and wonderous Community that is AdlandPro! 

There is a lot to do here and many good people to meet. Take your time and enjoy.   It seems like only  yesterday that I was on this list and now here I am welcoming you!

Saludos
Jenny

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 4:45:00 PM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/4/2007 10:08:37 PM
Thanks Dear,

It looks as though AdlandPro has fine group of newbies that I am going to welcome into our fine commuity. I would like to extend a warm welcome to each one and would be pleased to help you all in any way possible. Just visit my about me page at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/290826/

I welcome you to drop me a message or invite me to be your friend. Again welcome aboard and I hope that you find your membership as rewarding as I Have. It has changed my life for sure.

Rick & Marilyn Martin
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!