Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
ATTENTION!! GMST alert!
1/3/2007 10:55:35 AM

Hi everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Looking for success in 2007? CLICK HERE

You may not be a member of GMST, but for any of you that are with us I just wanted to let you know about Carl's recent post. He's developed a more efficient communication tool so the team can be notified of any updates as they happen.
The conference room results are in and they're INCREDIBLE! Getting people in that room gives you close to an 80% chance of signing up a new member, and the reason for that is that once people are fully informed on how this system works, they are in.
I mean really! All these tremendous benefits for only $7?
People! It's a slam dunk!
You get a fabulous capture page CLICK HERE TO SEE (and if you have any other questions my number is there. CALL ME) you get total team support in getting your downline built, and an absolutely INCREDIBLE system that will make you money!
For only $7
That's just two "Starbucks" coffee!
If you're ready to get in, or if you just want more info CLICK HERE

Here's Carl's post.
After you've signed up (or gone to the conference and signed up there) make sure you get on the mail list below, so that you can be notified on any updates.

Hi Everyone,

The GMST is now booming with the conference room. This conference room is now going to be the hub for this team. We are moving away from the forum as it is now time to put our ventures into overdrive.

This forum will still be active but will not be updated regularly anymore.

To keep up to date on what the GMST is doing daily, please "Opt-In" to our GMST autoresponder system.

Please send an email to
miracleteam@mdicontact.com with "Subscribe" in the subject line. You will then receive an email with an opt-in link in it, click the link to opt-in.

To Your Success

Carl Haavaldsen
The Global Miracle Success Team - Making Miracles Happen!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ATTENTION!! GMST alert!
1/3/2007 11:19:07 AM

Hey everyone,

If you're not already a member of this forum please follow this link for a POWERFUL message http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/560277.aspx

You'll find many other great tools and motivational messages that WILL help your growth in business!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!