Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome to The 76th Person of The Week (POTW) Forum!!!
1/2/2007 3:59:18 PM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Marilyn L. Martin!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

This week's Person Of The Week is none other than TGAMM's finest Radio Host, not to mention one of AdlandPro's finest, and his name is Mr Joe Buccheri. Where do I start about Joe Buccheri? Joe is an awesome person and friend to many here, and he is a true gentleman in his own right. Joe has done wonders with the part he has taken in getting TGAMM to be the best Radio Station on the Internet! Joe and TGAMM hold a special place in my heart due to the beautiful wedding celebration they had for Rick Martin and I when we were married on November 17th, 2006. Congratulations Joe, I pray that you enjoy your special week in the limelight...you truly deserve it my friend!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Here's Joe Buccheri's  Bio:

Dear Adlanders, John and Marilyn:

Thank you for naming me as your 76th POTW.

When I was first told about this, I looked at the number “ 76 “ and said out loud, “ I should live so long. J . Then 1776 came to mind and thoughts of the US Independence crossed my mind. Then, the tune, 76 Trombones played. 

Strange how ones mind works. Well, at least my mine. J

Over the past several decades, I have been most fortunate to have a lucrative career within the Entertainment Industry. To say that I am blessed is an understatement. These numerous character voices I have been gifted with are featured in over 1,500 radio and television commercials. Having appeared in over 20 motion picture projects, both in front of and behind the camera, my acting debut came in the 1970s with the highly acclaimed feature film - BLACK MARBLE – where I portrayed a disgruntled Police Detective opposite lead actor, Robert Foxsworth. This “silent bit “opened the door for me, so I could join SAG. (The Screen Actors Guild)

The production, AMERICA -THON, cast me as an FBI Agent playing opposite actors Michael Mislove and John Ritter. John was a super person and very kind to me. He is certainly missed by all whose lives he touched.

In the Canadian Film Production, HIGH POINT, I portrayed a Mafia Hitman. As a trained and qualified Stunt Driver, I had great fun kidnapping the character portrayed by lead actor, Richard Harris. In fact, this was the same film where I lost control of the stunt vehicle and it almost went off the road. I had to refesh my study that same weekSmiley The location that day was stateside, in Malibu, California. Years before, I worked a crew position with the TV show, M.A.S.H which was filmed in Malibu Canyon..

Presently, I am producing & hosting THE GREAT AMERICAN MUSIC MACHINE, (TGAMM-FM.)  In 2007, we will be joined by two more radio personalities who have their shows here on the Internet. This will be a wonderful year for TGAMM, especially since we have some great people here at ALP assisitng our efforts, to include Nancy (Nan) Herring. 

As I think about this last year (2006), I realize that I have not had this much fun since before I had crows feet. J I hope that I can behave my self, not aggravate my staff by running around the country in search of new business and be able to bless others as they have blessed me.

I hope you'll invite your friends and tune in TGAMM. I know you will enjoy our time together.

While I have this time here today, I would like to honor the memory of the young man who signed the back of his driver’s license as an organ donor. Had he not done so, I would not be alive today. May I never forget that each day I celebrate life; his family must deal with the loss of their loved one.  Now, I have an awesome responsibility to do even more with my life renewed.

To God be the praise and glory for all that HE has given me and in having made it possible for me to use these talents and abilities to assist others.

All the best,

Joe Buccheri

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Folks, it’s now time to congratulate Joe on having won the POTW award, please invite him to join your list of friends if he isn’t already not it.

Joe, thank you for all you do in the community. It is truly an honor to be featuring you this week. We love and appreciate you my friend, enjoy your week as our POTW and King of Adland!

Love and Blessing to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Marilyn Martin

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to The 76th Person of The Week (POTW) Forum!!!
1/2/2007 4:07:53 PM

Hi John & Marilyn,

Congratulations Joe, I am sure you will enjoy this forum providing you can drag yourself away from your radio station.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 4:12:04 PM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 4:16:34 PM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 4:17:03 PM
Hello John, Marilyn,

Thank you for the invtation. New year new goals, new adventures and a good start with an excellent person. Joe Bucherri deserves this honour.

John Bucherri, you have a very interesting BIO. You have experienced many things in life which makes you a poly-synthetic person in knowledge and experience.

Enjoy your week

May 2007 be a healthy and prosperous year
Kindly Regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!