Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hey, What Ya Doin Here Anyway
1/2/2007 8:16:10 AM
Nick, Effective Advetising and finding new programs are your reasons for staying. Thanks for the questions. I will send you a private e-mail.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 8:20:39 AM
Geketa, You gave several good reasons that ensure you will be here for a very long time, Thanks for contributing.
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 10:32:17 AM

Hi Mary,

It looks like you have touched on another subject that will attract loads of posts, personally I would have chosen a diferent title for this forum!

As I type this there are members popping up promoting this or that because they don't know any better, a lot join just to see if they can drum up some business and when they can't they leave and do the same thing somewhere else, and so on and so forth.

It seems they all want to make money and don't care how they do it as long as it gets results, in my case I originally joined because the site looked professional and it had an afilliate program.  I have thought of leaving but after building up a large friends list and people telling me I would be an idiot to leave, I have stayed.

I had always been against the POTW not because I didn't like the person who's forum it was, I didn't understand the principles of it and it was only after a member nominated me I started to take an interest and realised that it was a popular forum and it would be worthwhile to post in it.

I did eventually win the POTW award and I had a great winners forum that I had a lot of fun with as a lot of members kindly posted in the forum, and I was surprised by their kind comments.  I now do the "Just Perfect" or JP award on a monthly basis with a prize and a forum for the monthly winner, the prize is totally independant of Adlandpro and is a personal gift from me.

I stay because I enjoy the odd controversial forum, and I have a many people I can call a friend including yourself even if we have had the odd difference of opinion.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 10:37:34 AM
John, Thanks for the input. What other friend do you have that has a stuffed toy sitting next to them? Anyone wanting "odd" friends visit John's list. Oh, my word there you are on John's "odd friends list". Seriously, John you made good points and I am honored that you came and put up your opinion. AND you didn't even put up a "button" or "sparkly". Are you alright today???
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 1:05:08 PM

Hi Mary,

In answer to your question, I have Nick "The Wedgie Man" or "Big Font" as I call him now who likes teddy bears and even one who likes fairies, so you are not unique or odd.

When I was an apprentice joiner I helped to build the new Odd Fellows building in Stockport, and yes I am under the weather as I have a headache at the moment thats very reluctant to go.

Just so you don't feel left out heres a badge of the day.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!