Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hey, What Ya Doin Here Anyway
1/1/2007 8:51:16 PM
Hi Pete, You joined a year ago. So why have you stayed?
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2007 8:53:21 PM
Ken, You have an anniversary coming up this month. Two years with us. Thanks for explaining why you have stayed.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2007 8:56:26 PM
Linda, thanks for stopping in. Sucess=Keep on doing what you are doing. We sometimes say "If it aint broke don't fix it". You are a testiment to perserverence.
+0
1/1/2007 10:16:55 PM
Hello Diana,

You already have a successful company with a track record and it's AdlandPro. just become an affiliate and you'll have all the tools to sell advertising, newsletters, autoresponders and more.

I make a nice residual from here and it's nice that it helps cover my advertising expenses here and elsewhere.

Check it out at the link below "Become an Affiliate". It's FREE

Kenneth
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/2/2007 12:06:17 AM
Hello to all the good folks following this thread. I went back and browsed through the Troubleshooting thread before I decided to comment myself.

My own observations revolve around the amount of time I have to follow threads in forums. I have limited time and attempt to use my time as productively as I can , and I simply pick and choose the forums I comment on. I would love to be more active because I treasure my membership here and because it is probably the single most effective advertising that I do. My Ads have the best response rate period so I do not think things are broken.

I do believe that we need to take more time teaching new arrivals how to use the system. I know that I check to see how the people I have encouraged to join are doing. If they are not inviting people I explain the process to them and let them know the value of building a strong friends list.

I don't always have time to respond to people, but I do let the people on my list know from time to time, just how highly I value them.

So maybe the issue is education.

It took me some time to really understand how things work here. AdlandPro is a valuable part of my marketing budget.

As for the ads we send to each other, I say bring them on. I can choose to look or not, but I have joined two or three programs that have been presented to me. I am always looking for ways to grow my list and to let others know about what I do so if it makes sense I will look.

I would like to know where the stats are found. I received an email from someone who gave my relative standing based on the number of my friends. I thouoght that was interesting.

Do we have an offical welcoming committee who takes new members under their wings?

Finally I am reminded on Jim Rohn's words addressed to the question of why some don't do anything. He said: "Don't go there, don't take that course." They are words that are burned into my soul.

Yours

Nick Grimshawe
Building Businesses Together
http://ngrimshawe.apyitforward4profits.com
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!