Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Hey, What Ya Doin Here Anyway
1/1/2007 7:34:12 PM
Hello friends of Adlandpro, Hi everyone, We have been having a lively discussion on a forum called, "Troubleshooting-Adlandpro situations". One of the points discussed was retention of membership. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/553147.aspx Some thoughts to consider. The largest percentage of members come perhaps once, place an ad and leave. Some come, read a forum, sign in and never, and we do mean never do anything. There are empty profiles, no forums, no friends, etc. which would indicate that they are inactive. Anyone with computer savy such as some of us have either struggled and stayed or left at the first frustration. Many people sold affiliate programs are told to go advertise and some companies actually mention Adlandpro as a good option. Go to the troubleshooting forum and read the statistics from Administrater, Bogdan (pg.14). This will surprize you. So now let's address the question, "Why have you sayed and enjoyed using Adlandpro as your # 1 advertising site?"
+0
Re: Hey, What Ya Doin Here Anyway
1/1/2007 7:40:38 PM
Truthfully I do better with my own forums. So I really dont use this much.
+0
1/1/2007 7:41:02 PM
Hello Mary,

As usual, great question.

Q: "Why have you stayed and enjoyed using Adlandpro as your # 1 advertising site?"

A: Love the forums and the advertising works!!! Plain and simple.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2007 7:54:05 PM
Making friends, networking, forums, ads and TEAM Building have worked on Adlandpro! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/1/2007 8:09:06 PM

Hi everyone. Not being very busines wise I joined a type of scam and needed to get advertising. I did so through adlandpro without luck as my web page was not such a good choice. I joined adland for a year during this time and have since had nothing to advertise for. I enjoy my e-mails and answer some and not others.Since I joined for a year I am entitled to my freinds even if I have nothing to offer at this time.I don't need advertising right now I need a good inexpensive way to make some money off the internet. I know I have a good source of advertising here. I like companionship of my freinds here and am hoping after the 12% daily episode to find something honest to get involved with. I think that whole issue has frightened me off as well as my web page  which made me about $100.00 after I paid out over a$1000.00 or more to get into the program. 24 hour cash flow. This is money that I got after retirement and thought I was invesrting in a sure thing only to find it on a scammy list on the internet. I am now afraid there isn't a real place to get invoved in using my computer. I will stay with adlandpro until it runs out and then think it over at that time.   Thanks for listening  From Diana

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!