Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
"Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead." Philippians 3:13
12/31/2006 4:58:51 PM
As we flick the calender to a New Year, We come face to face with the fact that our days are numbered. As the Palmist wrote, "Teach us to number our days,that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." No thoughtful person can approach New Year`s Day without some introspection. We are reminded of the brevity of time. We also look back ove our failures, mistakes,and missed opportunities, and vow that we will make better use of our time to be pleasant,to smile, to extend the small courtesies we often omit - to show love to our family and friends. Psychiatrists tell us that most people are starved for Love. Take time for the goodbye kiss. We shall go to work with a sweeter sprit. Let us take time to get acquainted with our families. we are not machines. We are not robots. The secret of a happy home is that members of the family learn to give and receive Love. Let us take time this year to express our Love in a thousand ways. As they say Charity begins at home! Let there Be Peace on Earth and Let it Begin with Me! As we begin a New Year,Lets Pray that we may walk through the days ahead will be filled with our Love for others, a Love that does not count the cost. A Very Healthy, Successful,To All. May You Consecrate Yourself To Him This coming year. nimi
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: "Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead." Philippians 3:13
12/31/2006 7:34:10 PM

Dear Nimi,

You have a gift of saying just the right thing at the right time.

I for one need to slow down and value what is important.

The last year has had it's share of challenges and triumphs for me but I have allowed events to sweep me along.

I am taking charge and just asking God to hold the reins and to hold me when I wander but to help me to know that I have the knowledge to follow the route home safely and steadily with my eye on the right things.

'And as ye would that men should do to you,  do ye also to them likewise. '

Luke 6:31 

Roger

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: "Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead." Philippians 3:13
1/1/2007 7:31:53 PM

Hi Nirmala,

Thank you for your post. I want to wish you a very Happy New Year! May many of your dreams come true.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Sharing health, hope and freedom.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2007 5:25:23 AM
A True story:

A 6 year old baby girl said to her parents:
Mom & Dad, I MUST talk to the baby...  in PRIVATE.
... so mom & dad were sooooo curious... said O.K. ... but listening:
... as the 6 year old approached the crib she asked:
... baby ... PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT GOD
because I think I am forgetting.
2 TIMOTHY 3: 15 AND FROM A CHILD THOU HAST KNOWN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, WHICH ARE ABLE TO MAKE THEE WISE UNTO SALVATION THROUGH FAITH WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS.

Precious Nimi:... Thank You for the Phi 3:13 inspiration:
ms Nirmala Devaprasad  Precious Nimi:... Thank You for the Phi 3:13 inspiration:
"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
"...this one thing I do..."
is the Title of a New FORUM that is an act of  faith that can be expressed in total confidence not only what I do 20 years, ... what I do believe, ... but every believer here as well as all over internet,...  all over the world.

+0
2/25/2007 6:51:46 PM
Hi Roger, Thank you for your post. I always look forward for your presence.You have the right heart my friend. I know God is with you and with His tender loving arms around you to guide you and guard you in the year to come. nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!