Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Years Reflections and Resolutions...Top Ten List
1/13/2007 2:48:45 PM

oh boy..when you ask questions you dont kid around do you???...lol  Number 1 I need to aplogize to you personally..my computer has had a very nasty virus and as such I have not been able to keep better contact with you and for that I am sorry..now to these questions..to give glib answers are not the way to do this..and as such will requre thinking ( yes James I am caapable of doing that...lol)

ok Question 1.. What did I learn? Answer..Over the last year I have learnt to adapt what I have been basically doing  for many years to an  on line business.. I realize my strenghts and am honing them day by day..I have also noted my weaknesses and am slowly working on them as..with life I built them very strong..so by becoming aware and taking responsibility for them is a step in the right direction...  I have learnt the the word friendship should not be bantered around so freely..it is a true gift and we use it at times for all the wrong reasons..so when I offer friendship I do mean it in its pure form..what else have I learnt?... I am changing and becoming on a daily basis and am learning that..it is ok and am happier as a result of that..to put it so simply..I am me and yipee to that.  I have also earnt that I cant make everyone happy all the time so  to do things one step at a time is far better  than being like a sheep and going with the flow..even though that flow might be in a direction I do not believe or where I want to be...

I could keep going on and on...so for now that is all I will say..

Have missed talking to you and hope as always you are well

your friend

Diane

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Years Reflections and Resolutions...Top Ten List
1/13/2007 4:57:34 PM

Hi Diane, I thank you for your openness! Sometimes it is not easy to say what's on your mind. But the good thing is, if you're comfortable with yourself, you will let it out, and it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you've got your computer problem straightened out!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!