Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Fluoride – Cancer Cover Up – ***Are You At Risk***
12/30/2006 5:21:23 AM

We the people need to really wake up to what it is being done to us, and our Families. You may want to find out if the city you live in adds Fluoride to the water. Their are some cities that have stop putting Fluoride in the water because the CITIZENS VOTED TO STOP the Fluoridation madness.

EPA Unions Call for Nationwide Moratorium on Fluoridation,
Congressional Hearing on Adverse Effects, Youth Cancer Cover Up

Eleven EPA employee unions representing over 7000 environmental and public health professionals of the Civil Service have called for a moratorium on drinking water fluoridation programs across the country, and have asked EPA management to recognize fluoride as posing a serious risk of causing cancer in people. The unions acted following revelations of an apparent cover-up of evidence from Harvard School of Dental Medicine linking fluoridation with elevated risk of a fatal bone cancer in young boys.

The unions sent letters to key Congressional committees asking Congress to legislate a moratorium pending a review of all the science on the risks and benefits of fluoridation. The letters cited the weight of evidence supporting a classification of fluoride as a likely human carcinogen, which includes other epidemiology results similar to those in the Harvard study, animal studies, and biological reasons why fluoride can reasonably be expected to cause the bone cancer - osteosarcoma - seen in young boys and test animals. The unions also pointed out recent work by Richard Maas of the Environmental Quality Institute,
University of North Carolina
that links increases in lead levels in drinking water systems to use of silicofluoride fluoridating agents with chloramines disinfectant.

The letter to EPA Administrator Stephen Johnson asked him to issue a public warning in the form of an advanced notice of proposed rulemaking setting the health-based drinking water standard for fluoride at zero, as it is for all known or probable human carcinogens, pending a recommendation from a National Academy of Sciences' National Research Council committee. That committee's work is not expected to be done before 2006.

The unions also asked Congress and EPA's enforcement office, or the Department of Justice, to look into reasons why the Harvard study director, Chester Douglass, failed to report the seven-fold increased risk seen in the work he oversaw, and instead wrote to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, the federal agency that funded the Harvard study, saying there was no link between fluoridation and osteosarcoma. Douglass sent the same negative report to the National Research Council committee studying possible changes in EPA's drinking water standards for fluoride.

The unions who signed the letters represent EPA employees from across the nation, including laboratory scientists in Ohio, Oklahoma and Michigan, regulatory support scientists and other workers at EPA headquarters in Washington, D.C. and science and regulatory workers in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and San Francisco. They are affiliated with the National Treasury Employees Union, the American Federation of Government Employees, Engineers and Scientists of California/International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers, and the National Association of Government Employee/Service Employees International Union.

The unions' letter is online at:
http://nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/fluoridesummary.htm

FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dr. William Hirzy, Vice-President
NTEU Chapter 280
Phone(cell) 202-285-0498

FYI: Not all water filters and Reveres Osmosis removes Fluoride. If you would like information on an EPA tested water filter that removes Fluoride email me a private message..

Bottom line. Fluoride lowers the waters pH making the water more Acidic. This is why it will contribute to Cancer. Remember this, Cancer and Tumors can not grow in a high pH Alkaline body. Get more info here; www.wakeupgethealthy.com

Here is the link where i got this info from:

http://herballure.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB49&Number=2851&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

To your health and success

Robert C

+0
Re: Fluoride – Cancer Cover Up – ***Are You At Risk***
12/30/2006 5:49:28 AM

Detoxing Fluoride

First you need to know how the toxic chemical Fluoride

has affected you.

Here is a list of Fluoride-Related Symptoms

§                   Weight loss, Chronic fatigue not alleviated by rest, General weakness, depression

§                   Headaches, Bone, Joint and muscle pain, Muscle spasms

§                   Brittle bones and teeth, Tinnitus

§                   Anemia, Acidosis, reddish spots on skin, slight bleeding from nose lining

§                   Blurred vision, dizziness, poor balance, numbness and tingling of extremities

§                   Depression, difficulty concentrating, loss of mental alertness, nervousness

§                   Excessive thirst, kidney inflammation, frequent urination

§                   Nausea, diarrhea, constipation, blood in stools, flatulence, abdominal pain

§                   Damage to internal organs, and to cellular biochemistry & thyroid functioning

How To Detox Fluoride

Check your pH level right away. Most likely your pH level will be below 7.0 this will indicate that you have Acidosis of the blood. You will need to drink water that has been enhanced with a pH water enhancer. I recommend using Xtreme X20 because it will raise the water pH to 9.9 up to 10.2. You can go here to read more about X20

www.Wakeupgethealthy.com

You will need to drink ½ your weight in Oz. Example – if you weight 200lbs you need to drink 100oz in water. That’s about 12 – 8oz glasses of water.

This X20 pH water enhancer will also help with Detox and cleansing of the blood becasue you are adding 74 electrolytes and minerals to the water.

During sauna-based detoxification, and during heavy exercise, fluorine appears to mobilize from body stores. In sufficient quantities, such dumping can cause the symptoms of acute fluorine poisoning and have serious consequences. The fluorine re-entering the circulation can cause acidity (possibly hydrofluoric acid or related compound). Several measures have been found helpful adjuncts to sauna detox and general alleviation of fluoride-intoxication symptoms:

§                   Avoidance of acidic foods, such as citrus fruits

http://www.wakeupgethealthy.com/Alkaline_Food_vs_Acidic.html

§                   Large quantities of supplemental calcium carbonate , which not only helps to de-acidify the body, but also binds fluorine --assisting in safe excretion of fluorine, and also helping replenish body calcium stores depleted by fluorine.

§                   Ingestion of a tablespoonful of lecithin twice daily, which helps protect nerve sheaths and kidney linings from corrosion/acidity

§                   Deep breathing of clean, fresh air when the body feels acidic and during the detox procedures, to help remove fluorine through respiration, and relieve some of the stress on the kidneys.

§                   Ingestion of copious amounts of fluorine-free water, to dilute body concentrations of fluoride and facilitate safe excretion

§                   Use of Stellaria spp. (common chickweed ) as a tea. This plant, a common garden weed which is edible in apparently unlimited quantities without toxic effect, helps soothe inflamed kidneys. It should be gathered from areas free from animal contact and from pesticide/auto exhaust drift. Washed thoroughly, it can then be dried (maintaining color and activity) by placing in open container in a refrigerator, turning gently every day or so until thoroughly dried. It can then be stored in dark containers for a few months. Dose about half to full teaspoon of dried plant per 1 cup boiling water. Bring to boil, simmer a few minutes, then steep for 15-20 minutes. One or two swallows at a time as desired.

§                   The sauna used in detoxification should either be "dry sauna," or if an Indian-type sweat lodge is used, then fluoride-free water should be used. Steam saunas using tap water may, in fluoride-containing water areas, add to the problem rather than helping to resolve it.

§                   Hair loss due to fluoride poisoning (also useful in treatment of organic mercury-related hair loss). After gently washing with "natural" shampoo and rinsing, gently rub into scalp "organic" cold-pressed olive oil to which has been added: a bit of strong nettle (Urtica sp, commonly available in health food stores) tea, and dissolved vitamin/mineral supplements as desired (not too much). After rubbing into scalp and hair, wrap head (paper towels, cloth, etc.) for about 20 minutes, then wash out.

Credit: Information I gathered from the web at this location:
Townsend Letter
--------------------
Russ Tanner of Herb Allure
Do it once. Do it right.
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com
The #1 Mercury-Amalgam Book

To you rhealth and success

Robert C

+0
12/30/2006 2:00:39 PM
HI ROBERT, Welldone on this report. In Aucland they put fluride in the water. If I drink the water from the tap,I get terrible stomach pains.My Kidneys stop working. So I have a water dispenser which takes most of the fluride and other chemicals out of the water. Sometimes I drink water boiled which is better than drinking tap water. So I always carry a bottle of water whereever I go.Most people just drink water from the tap it looks clean but the chemicals are there to do damage. Keep up the good work with warning people. Many people dont realize how dangerous the water in the taps are. love veronica
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2006 5:49:04 PM

HI ROBERT,

Very good read and well worth the time - thank you my friend!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
12/31/2006 4:57:50 AM

Hey Nick!

You'r The Man.

Thank you for the support.

Come back for more, and please do share this forum.

This is about Saving Lives!

Have a prosperous New Year 2007

To your health

Rober C

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!